Line 5 Condos (Reserve Properties/Westdale Properties) - Real Estate -

Got email last says the estimate occupancy date will release in the 1st quarter anyone got any updates?

Got email last says the estimate occupancy date will release in the 1st quarter anyone got any updates?
Got the same email. I inquired in lte March and they replied with “expect news in April”. I inquired again this month and haven’t heard any response: .,.

Got the same email. I inquired in lte March and they replied with “expect news in April”. I inquired again this month and haven’t heard any response: .,.
Same here I sent my last email 2nd of May inquire the dates, got nothing yet.

Does anyone know about when we can do assignment?
Also, at this point of time, when about construction reach the roof?

Does anyone know about when we can do assignment?
Also, at this point of time, when about construction reach the roof?
You are looking to sell a unit on assignment? You can assign it any time before close.
Occupancy dates are winter 2023/2024. Hope that helps.

You are looking to sell a unit on assignment? You can assign it any time before close.
Occupancy dates are winter 2023/2024. Hope that helps.
Yes, but according to Line 5 management, we are not allowed assignment at this time due to the condition. One of the conditions is roof has to be constructed.

Yes, but according to Line 5 management, we are not allowed assignment at this time due to the condition. One of the conditions is roof has to be constructed.
I think you might have some information confused. The date when the roof unit is complete is the day you will receive your “firm” occupancy date. You are well within your rights to assign the sale now. The condition was a percentage of the project had to be sold. This project sold out very quickly so you are able to assign.

I think you might have some information confused. The date when the roof unit is complete is the day you will receive your “firm” occupancy date. You are well within your rights to assign the sale now. The condition was a percentage of the project had to be sold. This project sold out very quickly so you are able to assign.
Thank you for the answer and that is very helpful! :)
Sorry, I need make a correction on my thread: Line 5 management said that the vendor does not allow assignment at this time.

Back