Line 5 Condos (Reserve Properties/Westdale Properties) - Real Estate -

Would anyone know the closing date for the apartments on the podium (up to the 8th floor)?
Some websites are saying Spring 2024. It would be great to have a more accurate range.
Official tentative occupancy date is Nov 2023. But realistically it’d be Q3 or latest Q4 2024. They’re just pouring the 10th-11th floor and if they start moving the project along faster, they’ll be able to pour a floor every 2 weeks

Official tentative occupancy date is Nov 2023. But realistically it’d be Q3 or latest Q4 2024. They’re just pouring the 10th-11th floor and if they start moving the project along faster, they’ll be able to pour a floor every 2 weeks
Oh, so you think Q3 2024 will be actual occupancy for those 8th floor and below? I'm a newbie so trying to understand when occupancy can take place. Is it after the top floor is completed?

Oh, so you think Q3 2024 will be actual occupancy for those 8th floor and below? I'm a newbie so trying to understand when occupancy can take place. Is it after the top floor is completed?
your interim occupancy might happen before the builder completely finishes the construction, but they won’t be able to transfer the title to you before the final inspection is done by the city which is after completion of the construction.

but they won’t be able to transfer the title to you before the final inspection is done by the city

Does the city have data for this somewhere? Tracking completions.

On the city side, you could simply check the building permit status, right?
And then with the LRO for condominium registration.

This is the best place to track real time progress of most of the cities development I have found so far. Thanks to the community here.
So whenever, I am around a construction site I tend to snip a few pictures, find out about the project and just post here.
I clicked some for this project yesterday. Will be posting soon on the other "building" thread soon. Looks like they're on the 10th floor or so. Can't tell exactly with the podium etc. but usually once the podium is set they should be able to pour 1 floor a week full speed. Considering their current speed and the total floor rise, I don't think the occupancy would be anytime 2023. Mostly summer 2024 with simultaneous interior work 🤞

I’ve confirmed with the builder the occupancy is only by Winter 2025, not Spring 2024 as they previously said.
Would anyone know if we could be entitled to compensation because of the delay?

I’ve confirmed with the builder the occupancy is only by Winter 2025, not Spring 2024 as they previously said.
for all units? My last communication was Nov 1 2023

They have 7 years to complete. So technically they have until 2025.

Early 2024 makes sense…this building will be completed in 6 months… Winter 2025 makes no sense…

hi, anyone have a guess when they may be occupied? last notice in 2023 was sept of 2024 but based on construction cannot imagine it being completed by sept 2024?
Mine is Aug 30 2024... i wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed another 3 months 2024 yr end?

Back