News   Jul 25, 2024
 760     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 678     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 509     0 

Liberty Village Towers/Bliss (CanAlfa, 24 + 20s, IBI-HB)

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Thanks for the pic drum!

Looks like a few starting walls on the 24th floor there.. Last residential floor underway..

Followed by the mechanical / slanty woosh level... Lol

I'm basing the height on the fact that the loft units at the south end, end at the 19th floor anf you can see the distinction of the wall for the lofts 1 floor above where the red elevator ends...

5 December 2009 photo update

One more:

dsc01480r.jpg

An environmental assessment was done in 2008 for just such a bridge (although it was a tunnel they were suggesting), but it appears to have gone by the wayside with the new strachan overpass they'll be building as well as lowering the track level several metres. I really do hope they build a nice bridge because as it is, LV is very cut off for pedestrians and a bridge would really help to connect to the streetcar.

I think the Shaw bridge was gone the way of the Front Street Extension... Probably won't see any of that occurre while I still live there.

O ye have realistic expectations :)

At least I can say that after dealing with certain individuals at CanAlfa my expentations can't sink much lower.. Otherwise I might lose faith in humanity.

Ooo King West Life has some nice new hoarding! Fancy!

Can anyone comment on how quick glass usually goes up? They started around November 16th making this the 5th week and they only seem to be partially done the 3rd floor...

Ooo King West Life has some nice new hoarding! Fancy!

Can anyone comment on how quick glass usually goes up? They started around November 16th making this the 5th week and they only seem to be partially done the 3rd floor...

I know that the podium levels take a lot longer, I would assume that once they get up a few more levels it will go faster

Thanks for the pics.

I couldn't help noticing how cheap the windows in this building look compared to Monarch's. Hopefully the finishes look aesthetically better towards the end of the project.

Back