News   May 10, 2024
 2K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 3.1K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Liberty Village Towers/Bliss (CanAlfa, 24 + 20s, IBI-HB)

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Interesting, those pics are really bad haha. I am probably going to be down there Saturday and will swing by and check it out.

Any clue what the cement truck did?

Matt

They have begun to clean out the 'pit,' dig the foundation holes, and prepare for the crane.

2970549328_5b3ca3972d_o.jpg

Crane!!!!

I have a decent view of the construction site from my home. I was happy to wake up this morning and look outside and see a CRANE moving back and forth merrily working on our site! YAY! It's a decent sized crane, but I couldn't see from my vantage point if it was a permanent one or one of the ones on tracks. Judging by it's height though, I think it is probably permanent. It was swinging back and forth lifting things (I couldn't see what it was lifting unfortunately). Good news folks!

I haven't looked, but I wouldn't think its a permanent, unless they installed it in the last 2 days. Everything is really going to be moving along now, will see a lot of activity due to the two towers going up together.

It disappeared last night which probably means it was on tracks. But it came back again this morning and started working away again. Still fun to see though.

What the hell is with the people who live down there? They drive like assholes. I went to the Brazenhead for the first time a few days ago, and no less than three people aggressively tailgated me along East Liberty, Strachan, and King, all driving like idiots so they could tuck into their condo garages. Drivers I saw along East Liberty must have been doing at least 60-65, when I'm sure the posted limit was 40. The whole area to me just gives off a real whiff of douchebaggery.

sorry if this was mentiion before but what will happen to the cell tower and the billboard tower on the site will it be demolished???????

Back