News   May 10, 2024
 2K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 3.2K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Liberty Village Towers/Bliss (CanAlfa, 24 + 20s, IBI-HB)

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
I know they have had a pump there all summer, but i'm still iffy on this project.

If they don't have the financing it will be hard for them to get it. I was reading the state of California can't even get credit to operate and people may go unpaid.

If they have the loan there is no reason to not start this project!

How old is that picture there are no walls or anything...

Here are some pictures from last weekend.

n535045036_4320195_8903.jpg

n535045036_4320196_9244.jpg

I climbed the street light to take those picture btw haha.

Matt

LOL that was brave, I don't think I have the ambition to climb anything! not even a flight of stairs.

ok, so most people would have a mortgage rate held for 2 years, what happens if this goes beyond that? Mortgage rates are climbing FAST with this credit crisis thing, will you have to take the higher rate. My parents said they can remember mortgages rates being like 13% when similar events happened in the 80's.

if they give you the chance to back out on the 31st who would do it? it may be the last opportunity to get a cheap mortgage and an affordable place. I can only see prices going up in Toronto.

Inventory may be short if condos can't get built, the government is putting over 30 billion dollars in transit construction in toronto so economic conditions in TO will be fantasic, ( plus a few billon if we get the PAN AM games)

I believe people who sold and are renting waiting for a price drop will realize they have sold themselves out of the market in a year or two

ok, so most people would have a mortgage rate held for 2 years, what happens if this goes beyond that? Mortgage rates are climbing FAST with this credit crisis thing, will you have to take the higher rate. My parents said they can remember mortgages rates being like 13% when similar events happened in the 80's.

If you have a mortgage with the bank of the builder, the mortgage rate will be held until the building is complete. The bank is also financing the building so it is in their best interest to hold the rate on mortgages until the building is complete.

If you have a mortgage with a bank other than the bank of the builder, they would probably hold it at most for 12 months, most likely 6.

new ADs in Condo Guide .... CanAlfa's offering 5% down payment programs to push sales ... I wonder who would buy-in now given (1) current economy and (2) known problems/delays on this project thus far already

They have had the 5% downpayment thing for a while (since 75% sold I think they said), I dont see why they need to push sales, last time I was there they only had like 5 or 6 units left in total. Both buildings are basically sold out.

then I wonder why they are pushing a new wave of ADs on Bliss+LVT... either they have too much $$ to spend on advertising or they got quite a few units in recisions (due to delay)

then I wonder why they are pushing a new wave of ADs on Bliss+LVT... either they have too much $$ to spend on advertising or they got quite a few units in recisions (due to delay)

Could it be some units have become available because some folks droped out after the last economic feasibility extension? I noticed they took off the amounts of units from their site as well

I hope that the fact that they are still pushing sales on this oft-delayed project means they haven't thrown in the towel and are planning to cancel and re-launch. That said, maybe they bought a chunk of ads in condo guide and are just letting them run out since they're already paid for?

I hope they cancel rather than do an extention, lets get those buyers with their deposits back into the toronto housing market... yeeeeaaa haaaa

Back