King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

Judging by the white, red and black colour scheme probably yes, even though I'd rather they be left unpainted.

Sorry for no pics from this weekend (life happened), however I have notification to go get my letter at the post office. PO doesn't drop off anything with signature in my building even if there is a security desk. So I guess I will know my date tomorrow.

occupancy for the king east

i just got my letter for occupancy and it says oct 12 for a 6th floor suite.seems kinda rushed to me really considering the state of the buildingand speed of actual progress

the king east move in date

i am going with a projected jan 2013 occupancy date based on his past build performance

Hard dates have been set in letters, if those slip there will be penalties to the builder/developer/etc.. Oct 12th for 6th floor is not too unrealistic when you consider that most of floors 2/3/4 are finished. You can see from outside doors/kitchens/drywall that is already installed.

I haven't received a letter. I'm going to have to go the office. It's real hit or miss...sometimes I receive ta letter, sometimes I don't.

Oct 12th for the 6th floor...

2nd
3rd
4th
5th floors

17 units per floor

So that's around 6-7 moves per day. That's very tight.....unless there are still a lot of unoccupied units.

Hard dates have been set in letters, if those slip there will be penalties to the builder/developer/etc.. Oct 12th for 6th floor is not too unrealistic when you consider that most of floors 2/3/4 are finished. You can see from outside doors/kitchens/drywall that is already installed.

Good to know! I'm on the 4th floor, and my occupancy date is Oct 4.

I don't think they are going to be able to meet the occupancy dates they have just announced. I still think it will be November before they can begin moving people in. I think the much celebrated 'canyon' has been a bigger obstacle to progress than anticipated, and one that has made it difficult to predict timelines. (Although I'm sticking to my prediction from a year ago of a November move in date)

Last edited:
I don't think they are going to be able to meet the occupancy dates they have just announced. I still think it will be November before they can begin moving people in. I think the much celebrated 'canyon' has been a bigger obstacle to progress than anticipated, and one that has made it difficult to predict timelines. (Although I'm sticking to my prediction from a year ago of a November move in date)

I tend to agree. I felt like October was too early. They basically have to get the "canyon" finished, then enclose the entrance, fix it up to a certain point, then the balconies (although I've seen places move people in before installing balcony glass).

So... I'm not making any plans yet as I don't want to get stuck when the delay letters come out.

Well crane is gone but I haven't snagged any new pictures I'll do that on Friday. And has anyone else gotten an email requesting their lawyer's contact info?

Back