News   Jun 25, 2024
 504     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 618     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Kartelle Lofts on Queen (at Pape, Kartelle, 4s, ?) (was Film Studio Lofts) COMPLETE

Shabby yes. Ugly no. And, some of those lines are for the streetcar. (Heavy guage single line above the cluster of lines) Streetcar
Power distribution is not exclusive to the middle of the street.

Too bad the project ran into financial difficulties. Now we are seeing a cheap stucco job just to get it done.

Curious how this condo project turned out, I passed by this week. To my surprise, it is still in the construction phase! I thought people were supposed to have taken possession of their units and have moved in already? I remember seeing the Kartelle building site advertising that said: "The Wait is Over. Move in Fall 2014." Now, I hear that the good news ended up being pushed further ahead to December 2014, and with even more disappointment it seems that they won't be ready until spring 2015 instead.

Too bad Norma Walton, the third developer who had acquired this site, didn't get the opportunity to complete these condos after her approvals were in place and she started the work. This project would have been finished by now and people finally living here.

The scaffolding was down when I passed this afternoon

RZU7fcr.jpg

Back