News   May 14, 2024
 741     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 449     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 493     0 

Is Toronto Beautiful?

For example, I feel that disconnected neighborhoods, such as Port Credit, Downtown Oakville, the Beaches, or NYCC, although fairly well built, fail to impress me because they are finite destinations. There is nothing to explore beyond their immediate boundaries, so I (along with most other visitors, I would wager) tend to "use" these neighbourhoods in fairly predictable ways.

And let's not forget that such has been the traditional problem with places like Chicago, with stuff like racial politics tossed into the mix--y'know, venture much beyond the Hyde Park university zone, and you're risking your life, etc...

At least when it comes to places like Port Credit, venture too far and you're just in nothingness, as opposed to life-risking nothingness.

Bring back the Urban Shocker please.
I virtually never agree with it but enjoy the views expressed as honest non malicious opinions that we are entitled to.

For all I know, it's one of those "temporary ban" technicalities rather than something deeper...

For all I know, it's one of those "temporary ban" technicalities rather than something deeper...

How can US have been banned if he's still posting? If in fact US has been banned I think we're owed an explanation since he's one of the most insightful and erudite contributors here.

How can US have been banned if he's still posting? If in fact US has been banned I think we're owed an explanation since he's one of the most insightful and erudite contributors here.

I don't know about you, but for me US's status under his name on any post reads "Banned".

The risk of Banning US is that he might lose interest, which would be a shame because he contributes as much quality input as anyone. I've never seen him act in any way that would justify this.

Back