iLoft Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

iwonder if Macintosh will try and sue them for using the "i" or if you have to have an iMac an iPod or an iPhone to move in.

I am a Mac owner so I qualify.The construction seems to be going very slow.Cant see them meeting the Oct 2009 closing date though.Showroom is closing down I heard also.They are removing some of the incentives for buyers like %2 off and free upgrades or no maintaince fees for a year so it looks like all the units are basically sold.

lol i guess i will qualify as well....but the construction seems to be a slow process....hopefully the delay won't be a lengthy one.

we are neighbors..same building..:D..we should start a facebook for Iloft owners....Im not %100 sure Im going be living here though...there is another condo Im going to invest in...want to see the final product before I decide..Im leaning towards Iloft since its two levels and the sports center..

ha..they have everything on facebook...i think they have one for mystic pointe actually... lol....

i640 purchaser here as well. Gosh its been taking forever to get built. Bought nearly 2 years ago when the original tentative occupancy was March '08 and all there is a hole in the ground still :) I guess alot of the buildings in the area are taking just about as long. Park Lake down the road went for sale bout the same time and seems to be just a bit ahead in construction since they at least have the crane up now. So wondering if the California is going to be directly attached to iloft and tides? And if so facing which way. From the pics and articles its going to be sharing the sports centre as well and looks like the same kinda terrace.

California a different entity..I think they have they own recreational location.....just say this location Legion Rd..Manitoba is going to be a nice little community when the townhomes starts to be developed.Just drove by today and from my estimate is going to be spring 2010 to move in...not Aug 2009.Drop by the facebook group....look under mystic pointe...

construction is going sloooooow.I drop by Tuesday and definitely the closing date wont be fall of 2009.i715 is nice suite...I wanted a two level suite but if I was going to get a single level one it be the i715.

That's so disappointing to hear that it won't be ready next year.... but better late than never ha.... It's great that so many more people have come up on here....

Yea..my girlfriend and I went by about..2 weeks ago and they had the surrounding walls up. Who here purchased from the ilofts? and what floor?
I hope South Beach doesn't block my view of the skyline :( but im hearing it won't..so hope it's all good :)

I doubt there is going to be any obstruction with iLoft owners..the back is a park so I cant see them building there and the front is the Manitoba units and future townhouses.For those interested the California VIP release is in about three weeks..I heading over there to see whats available.Camrost has stopped building two level lofts,they make less profit by making these units.So expect all future designs to be one level.

2009 of fall is unreachable for completion..I dropped by and talk to a few of the workers there and from their estimate try 2010 summer.They are still building the bottom retaining walls........

:( thanks for the update...that really sucks that it won't be ready for next year...What's taking them so long!

Dont know why,9T6 is ahead of schedule.They said it was just a back up of delays and the relocation of a main water line.The crane is there though but the base of it is still only partially built up.If we have a wet summer add a few extra months to the summer 2010 closing date.My friends Yonge st condo was delayed 1 1/2 years!!!..

Back