iLoft Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

I was told Sept 2009..I think 2010 late spring is more like it.I'm living in my brothers house until the unit is completed so Im not really affected by closing date but others are.Camrost Felcorp is really focusing in this area for new projects,California is almost being released and I was told they are also moving towards luxury town homes in this area also.The dock lands and the Harbourfront was considered "industrial areas" years ago and look at it now,for those who think this area will stay industrial will be greatly disappointed they didnt consider this area as "worthy" enough to live in.I cannot see why posters cannot see the potential this area "mystic point" offers for those who want to be minutes walk from the lake and minutes drive from downtown without the downtown grime.

Raised...the model suite was pretty nice wasnt it..thats the one I bought...the sales person (friend of my) even mentioned the model suite will definitely look like the finish product,no surprises she mentioned..I know a few friend's condo layout is so different from the floor plans regarding actual sizing and finish...

Yes it definitely was nice. Great size and layout for a single person to live in.

Like I said, I actually like the area, but you can't deny that having warehouses, the christie factory and a water treatment plant within a short radius does make it somewhat industrial. And it might be a short drive away from downtown, but its a long-@ss streetcar ride.

Stricly a matter of price in my case. I feel like these prices do not offer a good value. Besides they are over my budget. What do you think of The Tides? I'm thinking a few of those condos will lose some value once their view of the lake is largely blocked by the iLofts tower.

Tides there is about 5 units for sale...studio about $200,000..one bedroom about $240,000 and two bedroom about $300,000.The reason the price is on the high side is that the condo offers ALOT of items that %99 do not offer.Its own personal sport center,theater room,sauna,pool etc etc..I do think at this moment pricing is on the high side and quality is above average.TTC is a walk about 10 minutes.Its not a no car friendly condo for sure.Bike and car friendly more like it.I actually spent a day walking around this area during the summer and it was great way to get the feel of a neighborhood.The closeness of the lake and access to the highway and local malls was good selling point.The streets at night is dead quiet.I have friends who live on Manitoba St and they really like this area and the fore mentioned "negatives" like treatment plant and Chrisities is a non issue.Hell the beaches smells alot worst during the summer than this area,I ask around and everyone who I know that lives in this area are not moving unless they get a tempting offer ;).

The prices of the ilofts units really jumped the last 7 months.If you want wait until they release the California condos on the same street (legion rd).The main reason for the increase of the two floor lofts is CF will stop making them,they can make more money of the single floor units rather than the two floor lofts.I think about %95 of the units is already sold,when I bought it was %70 sold after it went on the market after 5 months.

ouch...actually its not a project that stands out but interior wise its looks great,well from the CAD designed images.California condos looks nice dont you think?..

actually thats across from the Tides..thats where my friend lives...good price for the unit...normally it sells for about $325,000...very well maintained and quiet condo.

So I was way, way over estimating the price. Its quite amazing when you consider that you can only get a basic 650 sqf condo at iLofts for that price, even though there are many more amenities at iLofts.

I just wanted to say thanks for writing some interesting information about the ilofts, since I haven't really found much information out there. I have also purchased a unit and I can't wait for it to be completed, but it does sure feel like it's taking forever.

Bee did you check out the sports center?.its fricking amazing.It rivals all the fitness areas in any downtown condo project.The rear of the building is still going to park land I heard and the front luxury town homes.What unit did you purchase?.I think there is about 10 units left in the whole building..the showroom is closing in about two months and the sales staff is moving over to the California project..(maybe my next purchase :))..investment.

I'm not sure how many units are left but if there are only 10 units left that is great! The building is going to have such an amazing sports centre...very excited.....I bought an i640....how about you? I'm interested in seeing how the california will be like... will have to keep an eye out for that one....

awesome...we will be somewhat neighbours then...

we are neighbors..same building..:D..we should start a facebook for Iloft owners....Im not %100 sure Im going be living here though...there is another condo Im going to invest in...want to see the final product before I decide..Im leaning towards Iloft since its two levels and the sports center..

Back