News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 637     0 

ICE 2 Floor Plan

Look at the wall indentation near the windows. You'll be able to hear your neighbours think. I wouldn't buy here unless it was for investment purposes.

I just can't believe these linear kitchen designs are selling.
I've said it before and I will keep saying it till it ofiically becomes a rant. These things are plain idiotic.
When enough of these moronic kitchens do finally come to fruitation, and buyers actually see how ridiculous they are in the real world, perhaps then they will finally vanish from builder's showroom walls.
This is one trend that can't die fast enough.

I just can't believe these linear kitchen designs are selling.
I've said it before and I will keep saying it till it ofiically becomes a rant. These things are plain idiotic.
When enough of these moronic kitchens do finally come to fruitation, and buyers actually see how ridiculous they are in the real world, perhaps then they will finally vanish from builder's showroom walls.
This is one trend that can't die fast enough.

I agree, can't stand them... Is having your coffee table next to your oven what's hot in the "streets"?

How much ICE 2 has been sold?, The few designs are bad but not all. It seems the construction has started with a great bang but less media hype. I am sure it will turn out to be a good project from Investor point of view.

I agress most of the floor plans are cramped, inefficient and poorly designed.
Ice stating a floor plan with a "Study" is total B.S. Looks like any unit plan that could fit a desk in a halllway or a corner of a living room could be said to have a Study or Den.

There are many 2 bedroom units that should be one bedroom units.

Totally laughable layouts! A 669 sq.ft. TWO-bedroom apartment? Get the **** out of here on a rubber raft.

Totally laughable layouts! A 669 sq.ft. TWO-bedroom apartment? Get the **** out of here on a rubber raft.

This is the new Toronto. I don't think I could ever live in this building. Way too cramped and seems like a giant cash grab by the builder. Looks nice though.

Just noticed the drywall indentation where the wall meets the glass. I wouldn't be surprised if sound transmission between units is a big issue in this building.

Unfortunately that's becoming more and more common with glass buildings.

Back