News   May 14, 2024
 218     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 13, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Hilton Garden Inn (Peter & Adelaide, Easton Group, 16s, P+S)

Plus it looks like that wall is right up to the property line, so windows wouldn't make any sense there as someone could build a tower on the adjacent lot a few centimeters away.

August 11

From Peter and Adelaide.
2757072003_1785c8e734_b.jpg

Front of the building
2757072021_cdd0208845_b.jpg

Back/West side of the building.
2757072023_5c2a0963e5_b.jpg

The red brick looks very different to that of the building next door. IS this prefab, made-to-look-like-brick?

^Lazy? Hell no! In this little hick town, the city mandates blank walls for fire safety issues.
The Building Code is a provincial document. The city has nothing to do with it and has no power to overrule it.

You can have windows on a wall that's as close as 2 feet from the property line, and right on a property line that abuts a street.

The red brick looks very different to that of the building next door. IS this prefab, made-to-look-like-brick?

While I haven't seen it in person, I'm pretty certain it's just precast "brick look" slabs. It's actually too bad, with some nice real bricks this building wouldn't be so bad.

it's new brick unlike the building next door

shoot me but I like it!

Obviously it would be nice for a more extravagant building but if that isn't possible I'd take this.

In person it looks very similar to those photos as well.

So you're saying the photos are photorealistic?

Back