323     0 

Global warming: Real or Fraud?

Global Warming: Real or Fraud?

• Real

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Fraud

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
While human emissions of carbon dioxide do bring about some warming, it's getting pretty clear that most of the scenarios of imminent and future cataclysm are way overblown.

I'm sure Vancouver and Halifax will be happy to have sea levels go higher. And the prairies will appreciate the lack of water global warming will bring. Calgary already depends on water from glacial melt. What happens when the glaciers are completely gone?

I say build a pipeline from the great lakes. All that fresh water is spewed into the ocean in the end anyways, we might as well send it to our Calgary friends instead.

It may look like we have an embarrassment of water here, but it's a delicate balance. You can't draw too much out without affecting a large, complex system.

With the sea levels rising already, I don't think the mouth of the St. Lawrence really needs to continue spitting billions of litres of fresh water every second into the Atlantic... We can divert only a little bit of that and we'll have enough to sustain the continent.

Why not just desalinate water, or better yet, use it more efficiently. Either way, the St. Lawrence is not going to stop Alberta from becoming a desert, if that's what's in the cards.

With the sea levels rising already, I don't think the mouth of the St. Lawrence really needs to continue spitting billions of litres of fresh water every second into the Atlantic... We can divert only a little bit of that and we'll have enough to sustain the continent.

Sustain the continent? What do you mean?

Would this be in addition to the already strained aquifers - which are drawn on for everything from agriculture to toilet water?

All I'm saying is that the panic for fresh water is silly, when there are so many giant rivers spitting fresh water into the ocean every minute.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel#p/a/u/1/dAqqAnUxACY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KH-WMZuw0

Part 1 and part 2. He's reading from the official documents and gets all his information from government reports. so no Second_in_pie you can't say "Oh there's no proof so it can't be true"

This is serious!!!::mad::( the whole Copenhagen thing began with loads of shitty propaganda and lies. If you believe this Climate Change propaganda i suggest you not.

Also if you go back there's more interesting talks with Jesse Ventura and others. Oh but Alex is full of it right? BTW wonderboy was right your argument is actually working more against you then for you.. You demand to see proof? Alex always holds up the government documents and shows his proof. Also.. you demand to see proof that Alex speaks the truth but you demand nothing from the side your on which are the real lairs and the evidence of that is actually all over the place.

here's another video where Lord Monckton goes over all of the fraud that's exposed in the emails:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1UAFRlZtVE

The less people to act on this the higher chance are freedoms are going down the shithole!!! It won't be pleasant for us and future generations!

Last edited:
All I'm saying is that the panic for fresh water is silly, when there are so many giant rivers spitting fresh water into the ocean every minute.

Many of those rivers are pretty contaminated by the time they reach the ocean.

It's a fraud and as overall movment, an assault on economics.

Pushed to change the political/societal climate rather than the actual weather.

Whether Global Warming is man-made or not isn't as important to me as the method proposed to solve the "problem". Forceful governmental intervention on a worldwide basis which helps whomever is behind the gun (corporations, political elite) rather than the rest of us.

And for the members here sardonically replying to Kamuix,

Yes, Alex Jones is a fear-monger, but my impression is that you guys are the diametrical equivalent of Kamuix: Conspiracy Bullshit

Cheers :)

Last edited:
It's a fraud and as overall movment, an assault on economics.

Forceful governmental intervention on a worldwide basis which helps whomever is behind the gun (corporations, political elite) rather than the rest of us.

An assault on economics which is going to help corporations and the political elite...that's a very interesting take on it.

An assault on economics which is going to help corporations and the political elite...that's a very interesting take on it.

Dilla, could you please elaborate? I don't know which direction you're coming from: sarcastic or genuine.

Maybe my assertion seems contradictory?

Yes, it does seem a bit contradictory. Faltering economies are rarely joyous occasions for those two groups.

While I understand that there are always people trying to take advantage of any situation they can, I find it near improbable at best that global warming is a story created for the purpose of doing such things.

New environmental rules will (and in some instances have) re-write the rules of many industries, and all parties involved will be trying to skew these rules in their favour. For instance, massive subsidies to already heavily subsidized corn farmers to produce ethanol from their product. Such plans are only a thinly veiled farce. You could certainly take it to a wider argument saying the west is attempting to keep economic growth more difficult for developing nations.

Saying that whatever the governments and large business are going to do is going to benefit them is obvious. I don't remember the last time they did anything that didn't benefit them, environmental or not. That all this is true does not negate the fact that man made activities could, and almost certainly are changing the worlds ecosystems and weather patterns.

What I would ask is what would your preferred solution to the problems be? Which items are the current agenda are the ones which you're most upset?

I don't believe we are the diametrical equivalent of Kamuix. You see, no one has attempted to use a Michael Moore movie, or the like, as evidence of anything here. If you want a seat at the grown-ups table, you better not be bringing that level of material with you; not from either side.

Oh Dilla you silly goon :p

I think the taxes will help them out.. billions of dollars of our tax money to pay to help something that doesn't exist. not to mention even if it did exist it wouldn't be a solution and allows the rich companies to pollute more.

An assault on economics won't help them that's just what it'l be. He never said that directly

I find it near improbable at best that global warming is a story created for the purpose of doing such things.

Oh but it is... I think you may underestimate how corrupt and evil the government really is... no?

That all this is true does not negate the fact that man made activities could, and almost certainly are changing the worlds ecosystems and weather patterns.

Ok uhm but.. aren't you missing something? maybe that global warming was exposed through hacked emails and it's already proven that man does not effect the climate? did you like.. choose to ignore all these facts somehow?

What I would ask is what would your preferred solution to the problems be?

Well considering there is no problem.. why do we need to tax innocent people once again for nothing?

Back