Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Hi all,
New to the forum/community! I'm level 7!
Anyone here with a January 18 Occupancy date or close receive their release/keys?

Hi all,
New to the forum/community! I'm level 7!
Anyone here with a January 18 Occupancy date or close receive their release/keys?
You should be receiving your keys on your occupancy day, once your lawyer gets the green light from the developer's lawyer

You should be receiving your keys on your occupancy day, once your lawyer gets the green light from the developer's lawyer
Thanks for replying! Yup! Just seeing if anyone on that floor has heard anything from their lawyer! Saw some posts above of people with occupancy on the 15th receiving the notice that all is in place!

Nice catch @stevenp I’ll be adding that in my deficiency list to Tarion.

Here’s an email I got from the builder regarding the 24hr reporting

12CB64C4-D418-4E7F-A84F-9E5E13081CDB.jpeg

have you gotten your reply from the development lawyer? We had everything submitted on Friday. I booked the elevator for Friday hoping that i would have everything in time. Kinda nervous to wait down to the wire

have you gotten your reply from the development lawyer? We had everything submitted on Friday. I booked the elevator for Friday hoping that i would have everything in time. Kinda nervous to wait down to the wire
I submitted everything to my lawyer last Friday as well. I was told that I should hear from them on Wednesday. I'm expecting that everything will happen on time because I booked the elevator for Friday as well haha. Honestly not too worried though!

Hoping I'll hear from them that my keys are available for pickup on Friday! Any of you guys have got internet up and running in the unit and was it quick? Is there any fibre internet cable in the building? I've tried to search for the building in beanfield and it doesn't seem like they're in the building.

Hoping I'll hear from them that my keys are available for pickup on Friday! Any of you guys have got internet up and running in the unit and was it quick? Is there any fibre internet cable in the building? I've tried to search for the building in beanfield and it doesn't seem like they're in the building.

I'm not in yet, but Bell indicates that it has fibre internet in the building if you pull up the address on their website.

From my experience beanfield is not available right away. If you want Fiber to the home (FTTH) you have to go with Bell - even the rogers line is not true FTTH because upload is only like ~30. I called Bell and they pretty much matched the Rogers deal for me.

From my experience beanfield is not available right away. If you want Fiber to the home (FTTH) you have to go with Bell - even the rogers line is not true FTTH because upload is only like ~30. I called Bell and they pretty much matched the Rogers deal for me.
Don't we need to contact Beanfield to get them to link our building? (Haven't done it before, just reading from their site.)

Also, what's the Roger's deal if you dont mind me asking? I haven't gotten any info from the builder yet. Bell is advertising $119.95/month + $59.95 activation fee vs $50/month and Beanfield.

Anyone know if kitchen island color is supposed to.match countertop?
Mine does as well. I have the Lux finish. Does yours not?

I contacted Beanfield earlier today and was told there are plans to offer services to our building, but they are waiting for the go-ahead from property management to install their fibre. I've looked at offers from fido, rogers, etc. and so far Beanfield seems like the best deal. Just don't know when it will be available.

Also, my key pickup went smoothly yesterday evening! Hope the same went for those who also had their occupancy yesterday!

My den does not have a ceiling light fixture although the agreement says there should be one so I guess I will be emailing them to follow up on this. Thanks for pointing it out - I had forgotten the original agreement said there would be a light fixture in the den!

@fooman all of the issues listed on my PDI were fixed by the time I got my key, except for scratches. We re-listed those scratches on our 24 hour form, and also additional issues we found like a leaky pipe in the bathroom etc.
Hey, I am missing a light fixture in my den as well! Have you received any reply re. this?

Mine does as well. I have the Lux finish. Does yours not?

I contacted Beanfield earlier today and was told there are plans to offer services to our building, but they are waiting for the go-ahead from property management to install their fibre. I've looked at offers from fido, rogers, etc. and so far Beanfield seems like the best deal. Just don't know when it will be available.

Also, my key pickup went smoothly yesterday evening! Hope the same went for those who also had their occupancy yesterday!
Key pickup went smoothly for me as well! Security/Concierge is/was tired so just be patient with him. Anybody who has moved in who used a moving truck have any tips for that spot? not sure how big that spot is to fit in a moving truck

As far as the unit, mostly scratches i found and the defects from the pre inspection were mostly done but kinda look like they didn't put much care into certain aspects. Check the frames on your windows some of the are quite chipped or sticking out for me.

Back