News   Jul 16, 2024
 519     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 544     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 677     2 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

This is interesting.

In my experience there are two types of platform w/no oversight.

1) Platforms created for use by people in power. (and most people haven't heard of them)

2) Platforms designed to entrap people, who imagine there is no oversight.

Just saying.

LOL

I will now return my tin-foil hat ...........

Yeah, there have been some security questions about Signal actually. Not even sure if that's sorted.

Don't forget to wrap your whole flat in foil. :p

The Trumpian influence continues.........

From the article:

Before she joined the House this month, Greene supported Facebook posts that advocated violence against Democrats and the FBI. One suggested shooting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the head. In response to a post raising the prospect of hanging former President Barack Obama, Greene responded that the “stage is being set.”

Also

On Wednesday night, a reporter from WRCB-TV attempted to ask Greene a question about her social media posts during a public town hall event in Dalton, Georgia. The reporter was kicked out of the event and threatened with arrest by a local sheriff’s deputy.

The Trumpian influence continues.........

From the article:

Before she joined the House this month, Greene supported Facebook posts that advocated violence against Democrats and the FBI. One suggested shooting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the head. In response to a post raising the prospect of hanging former President Barack Obama, Greene responded that the “stage is being set.”

Also

On Wednesday night, a reporter from WRCB-TV attempted to ask Greene a question about her social media posts during a public town hall event in Dalton, Georgia. The reporter was kicked out of the event and threatened with arrest by a local sheriff’s deputy.

She got appointed to the House committee on Education:

Nuts.

AoD

1611856095624.png

Back