News   Aug 14, 2024
 968     1 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 738     0 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 573     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Today was an utter failure to provide adequate security. Heads will roll. No reason an inauguration could not take place as somewhat usual. Would require more distancing for those attending. Security will be out in force.

Short of declaring martial law in DC there is no way they could host an inauguration in public. I don't think the secret service would allow it.

136657478_5745837492093848_7003638662934175728_o.jpg

From link.

Expect a pardon from Donald Trump.

I would not be surprised if Trump and his supporters were to hold an inauguration in an undisclosed location on January 20 concurrent to the official inauguration of Joe Biden.

They can do that all they want but to do so would bring about civil war

They can do that all they want but to do so would bring about civil war

I can't imagine the US moving forward without some sort of reckoning.
Every single person storming the capitol should have been arrested and charged.
The army should have been brought down upon them there if they wanted to prevent another civil war.

I can't imagine the US moving forward without some sort of reckoning.
Every single person storming the capitol should have been arrested and charged.
The army should have been brought down upon them there if they wanted to prevent another civil war.
I wouldn't want to be doing the root cause analysis on this debacle. There will be work for generations of sociological/anthropological/political/economic....grad students here. At the very least , a speedy appraisal of present danger needs to be undertaken, as I'm sure is being done, so this lawlessness can't possibly happen again.

On the bright side this may have been the wakeup call that was needed.

No doubt alot of senators and congressmen from the GOP were happy to spew lies about election fraud and other fake news in order to curry favor with the president.

Now that they realised that people are willing to use force against them it changed things.

Those senators and congressmen had their lives threatened yesterday because of their rhetoric. The Capitol Building was seized in act of armed insurrection because of the things they said.

I can see the GOP changing their tune.

I could see the GOP split into two parties: a more moderate GOP and a new Trump QAnon Newsmax OANN party. The latter could merge with the Constitution Party as they are very similar ideologically and become the new Constitution Party. The Libertarian Party could stay as is.

The Democrats could split into the Social Democratic Party led by AOC (and could merge with the Justice Party and perhaps be renamed Justice Party) and the Biden-Harris faction would be the regular Democrats.

By doing so, the United States can get away from the practical two-party system and potentially avert a second civil war.

As I once said, the Global South begins south of the 49th parallel and south of the Great Lakes.

Last edited:

Back