Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

As a reminder, Herman Cain's COVID-19 timeline was this:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for COVID-19
7/10: Says he’s improving, getting stronger every day
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies

Yeah, it is still early days. However, I am sure WH medical staff are going to be all over it, regardless of what appearance of strength Trump wants to portray.

If he's feeling better, it might have something to do with his being on the ropes 20 years ago before The Apprentice came to the rescue--either that, or it reflects how the hospital food he's had is more nutritious than his routine of hamberders and KFC and ketchup steak and Diet Coke...

Biden: These 200,000+ deaths is proof we need free universal health care just like our neighbours to the north.
There‘s zero chance that Biden will bring forth or even wants universal healthcare. That’s Bernie country, and the Dems tossed that out. By 2022’s senatorial elections the GOP will be resurgent, and there is where universal health care dies.

I dunno, he often looks awkward like that. He made it up the stairs okay.

I dunno, he often looks awkward like that. He made it up the stairs okay.

He likely did.. then was out of breathe at the top.

It is common practice to hide any illness suffered by the president. Like I said before, FDR was in a wheelchair and the general public was blissfully unaware. Eisenhower had numerous heart attacks. Grover Cleveland had a tumour removed on his friends Yacht while telling the general public he was having dental surgery.

All these appearances by Trump are likely to give the appearance that he is ok when he may not be.

We could have a Weekend at Bernies style catastrophe on our hands but as long as we see tweets and videos from Trump (no matter when they were made) people will assume he is alive and well.

It is all about optics because if the media reported Trump died in office the stock markets would tank, the economy would fold and America would be in a constitutional crisis because of the proximity to the election.

Back