News   Aug 14, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 754     0 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 576     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Rioters who are being infiltrated by murderous right wing nuts are making democrats look bad. What a joke. That's why I already know Trump is getting re-elected. America is truly a cesspool. As a country we need to distance ourselves and let them implode because that's exactly what will happen.

These agitators are going to get Trump re-elected. BLM needs to think long and hard about what they want.

This is baffling to me. It's really simple. Hold the police accountable. All these protests go away. On top of that the protests are being infiltrated by right wing vigilante groups who are doing an excellent job of twisting the narrative here. People have to apply some form of critical thinking here.

Meanwhile 200K people dead from a virus that the government has allowed to happen due once again to partisan nonsense. People are getting dumber by the day.

I think America is still screwed if Biden wins just less then if trump wins ofc.

The country is way to divided and Biden seem like a president to lead during good times not really do what is needed for this moment in history.

Meanwhile on page 6, there's a hurricane coming ashore from the Gulf of Mexico.

Trump Looted $44 Billion From FEMA’s Disaster Relief Fund in the Middle of a Record-Setting Hurricane Season

The wisdom of that decision is called into question as Hurricane Laura heads toward Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi

From link.

Laura, the strongest August hurricane observed in the Gulf of Mexico since Katrina, is steamrolling toward Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas and expected to make landfall by Thursday morning. The National Hurricane Center has warned the storm could bring with it an “unsurvivable” surge — waves up to 20 feet high that may cause “catastrophic” damage up to 30 miles inland — along with hurricane-force winds, heavy rain and widespread flash flooding.

If those predictions bear out, Laura could be one of the most destructive Gulf hurricanes on record. It’s particularly bad timing considering that, less than three weeks ago, instead of working with Congress to craft comprehensive legislation to address the ongoing crisis and deliver desperately-needed aid, President Trump looted FEMA’s Disaster Relief Fund to the tune of $44 billion — authorizing the agency to pay for a $300 per week supplement to regular unemployment benefits.

The $300 a week benefit supplement is similar to the $600 one that was included in the CARES Act passed at the start of the pandemic. An extension of that $600 benefit was included in second relief package that the House has already approved, but that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell won’t hold a vote on. And because the Senate won’t sign off on the House bill and Trump didn’t work with lawmakers to reach a compromise, the unemployment supplement isn’t coming from money appropriated by Congress. It’s coming from the government account meant to cover natural disasters like the one presently bearing down on Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.

“I am extremely concerned about the health and safety of Americans when Hurricane Laura comes ashore,” Rep. Donald Payne, Jr. (D-NJ), head of the subcommittee on emergency preparedness, response, and recovery, said in a statement. “The fact that President Trump would take up to $44 billion from FEMA’s Disaster Relief Fund right before a possibly record-setting hurricane season shows his inability to protect our country during a crisis. If he had convinced his Senate allies to pass our Heroes Act, we would have extended unemployment benefits and still had plenty of money for FEMA and states to use to help Americans recover from a natural disaster, like Hurricane Laura.”

While nearly unprecedented, a hurricane of Laura’s magnitude is not entirely unexpected. For months, experts have been warning that wind patterns and warming seas were conspiring to create a historically devastating Atlantic hurricane season, both in terms of the number of storms and in their intensity. It was with those warnings in mind that, back in April — in the midst of the pandemic, the first time in American history every state had a major disaster declaration simultaneously — House Democrats wrote to FEMA administrator Peter Gaynor to express concerns about the agency’s own preparedness. Their questions went unanswered.

Four months later, things have only gotten worse: the virus has infected millions of Americans, the entire state of California is engulfed in flames, Iowa has been devastated by a rare inland hurricane, and now Laura is on the way, on top of it all. “There is a reason the Constitution gave Congress the sole power to authorize government expenditures,” Payne continued. “It was to prevent reckless Presidents from taking money from one program to fund another one.”

Presumably hurricane-caused............there is a massive fire at a chemical plant in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Plant makes chlorine-related products including biocides and disinfectants.

Next door to this fire is a plant that makes dimethyl hydrazine, a rocket propellant.

Yep. They should let the free market do the search and rescue and clean up, see how well that works out for them.
Redneck: Keep the government out of my property! I want my taxes lowered! I pay too much for the government who does nothing.

Disaster strikes, destroying the redneck's house thoroughly

Redneck: Help me, government! My home is destroyed! I have to live in my pickup truck! I can't afford insurance!

Government: You said that we stay out of your property, and now, you want our help? Too bad. Because you demanded lower taxes, we can't afford to fix your house. You are on your own, just like the way you wanted.

Redneck: Screw you, government. I pay my hard-earned cash to you guys and you turn your backs on me? How ungrateful. [kicks some rubble]

Government: You get what you wanted and you have to live by the consequences of your actions. We wanted to help you, but you accuse us of doing nothing. If you didn't demand lower taxes, we would have been able to afford to fix your house.

Last edited:
Various sporting events have been cancelled in solidarity to BLM.

The Kenosha shooting must be condemned.

There is more to life than sports. Human dignity is a fundamental cornerstone to a functioning society.

Last edited:
it's the wild wild west out in Portland. Left wing nuts and Right wing nuts continue to antagonize each other, a far right wing protester has been shot dead, by an alleged left wing protester.

Well at least these protesters have one thing in common. They both love guns!

Even Nixon's Republicans were against gun rights. Many left-wing militias at the time were in favour of arming themselves.

Therefore, the right doesn't have a monopoly over gun rights.

It's mainly centrists and those who are left of centre who are mostly in favour of gun control. I am in favour of gun control.

Last edited:

Back