News   Jul 16, 2024
 252     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 372     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Donald Trump throws his support behind Q Anon, a far-right conspiracy group the FBI has classified as a domestic terror group.

"I've heard these are people that love our country," Mr. Trump said.

When a reporter explained the basics of the conspiracy theory — including that QAnon supporters think the president will save the world from satanic pedophiles and cannibals — the president responded: "If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/presid...onference-today-watch-live-stream-2020-08-19/

Donald Trump throws his support behind Q Anon, a far-right conspiracy group the FBI has classified as a domestic terror group.

When a reporter explained the basics of the conspiracy theory — including that QAnon supporters think the president will save the world from satanic pedophiles and cannibals — the president responded: "If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/presid...onference-today-watch-live-stream-2020-08-19/

For the most part, I think we would all do the world a service by not repeating the Trump trolling.

Its a game. Its a very sad game.

And if QAnon does a Jonestown in the event that Trump falls, he can always accuse the Dems of leading good, patriotic Americans to suicide.

This is the best he's got, and all he's ever had. He's really too stupid to see the contradictions - a profoundly ignorant man. Is there really anybody undecided in the US ? At this point is there anyone who can still be swayed by the incoherence ?
The pot calls the kettle black.

Don't forget about Freedom Fries during the Iraq War, which is an example of right-wing political correctness.

I fell asleep to Trump's speech in Pennsylvania. He bashed Biden for abandoning PA when his family moved away. He was ten years old and his father moved the family because he lost his job. Then Trump was going on about dishwashers and shower heads and how little water they provide.

Ef4ip4NXsAErpew.jpeg

U.S. police are at it again..............sigh.

Another Black Man shot, this time in Kenosha, Wisconsin

There's video.............7 shots fired.......seemingly into the man's back.

My heads hurts .............for just one moment, putting aside the tragedy of it all............self-restraint, ??? optics????, potential for civil disorder and risk of public and police lives??? Things that seemingly don't enter the heads of enough police.

I count at least 3 cops on scene; the man was clearly unarmed at least up the point where he was attempting to get into (presumably) his car.

Back