News   Jul 30, 2024
 560     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.3K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 598     0 

First visit to Ginger at Carlton & Parliament

Low-rise squalor to the south, high-rise squalor to the west, a graveyard to the north, white collar criminals lurking inside every second sandblasted villa on his street, and nary a decent eatery in the whole disfunctional neighbourhood. Poor Beez.
Your heart felt sympathy is appreciated :D

Low-rise squalor to the south is being cleansed, high-rise squalor to the west at SJT is being challenged by condos and local gentrification, at least the graveyard has good quiet neighbours, and the white-colour felons, minus Lord Black are in Rosedale IMO, not CT.

Hi. How old are you?

My bad. I didn't realized you peeps were not looking for authentic asian foods. Oopsie. Sorry, keep eating those delicious Ginger, Green Mango and Co. Bring your out of town friends there too, I'm sure they will LOVE as much as you do.

It's rather funny for someone who claims to know about "our ethnicity" yet can't even tell what is good asian food, what is crappy asian food, lol. Oops, did I just say crappy? I mean "delicious" food.

There are a lot of restaurants in town where you can get some good dishes if you know what to order. What's hard to take in this thread is the holier-than-thou blanket dismissal of entire areas of the city, and the implication that your opinion is obviously the only correct one. With that kind of attitude, you rob yourself of any credibility.

I'm familiar with the same debate regarding Japanese cuisine. It's only recently that we are seeing Korean- and Chinese-run sushi restaurants that actually produce good sushi. I've had Japanese restaurants recommended to me by friends whose culinary opinions generally match mine, only to find the sushi barely edible - to my tastes. While I wouldn't recommend these restaurants, I still don't disrespect others' opinions or behave as though anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot who ought to know better. How about learning some tact?

Or iz that askin 2 much like u no better then me cuz omg u peeps r so uptite get a life lol

There are a lot of restaurants in town where you can get some good dishes if you know what to order. What's hard to take in this thread is the holier-than-thou blanket dismissal of entire areas of the city, and the implication that your opinion is obviously the only correct one. With that kind of attitude, you rob yourself of any credibility.

I'm familiar with the same debate regarding Japanese cuisine. It's only recently that we are seeing Korean- and Chinese-run sushi restaurants that actually produce good sushi. I've had Japanese restaurants recommended to me by friends whose culinary opinions generally match mine, only to find the sushi barely edible - to my tastes. While I wouldn't recommend these restaurants, I still don't disrespect others' opinions or behave as though anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot who ought to know better. How about learning some tact?

Or iz that askin 2 much like u no better then me cuz omg u peeps r so uptite get a life lol

First of all, I did NOT dismiss the entire area of the city! So please if you want to bitch about me bitching, get your fact right!

Second of all, I did NOT say only my opinion is right. I was just saying those food were horrible. If you love them, fine by me. I'd not point a gun at you to force you not to eat. And hey, I'm not a food critic, so what kind of credibility are you talking about? Like I care?

At least I'm not pretending to be someone like "I have more class than you cause I don't critize others' opinions blah blah blah." What you just did is the same bitching about someone bitching about something. :rolleyes:

This, my friends, is what happens when you have too much cardboard in your diet

Would non-asians and those not asian enough please stop responding, you all clearly know nothing about anything ;).

Back