E Condos (Bazis, Metropia, RioCan) - Real Estate -

When I purchased the unit at E-Condos 7 years ago, Bazis told me that maintenance fees will be approx. $0.52/sqft + hydro. Only hydro.
Now that I received my first utility bill, they are charging residents for cold water, hot water, heating, cooling, and hydro, in addition to the regular maintenance fee.
AND let's not forget $200 additional monthly maintenance fee for parking/locker space which I paid $63,000 7 years ago.

Lesson learned hard way. Avoid Bazis for any future investment.

When I purchased the unit at E-Condos 7 years ago, Bazis told me that maintenance fees will be approx. $0.52/sqft + hydro. Only hydro.
Now that I received my first utility bill, they are charging residents for cold water, hot water, heating, cooling, and hydro, in addition to the regular maintenance fee.
AND let's not forget $200 additional monthly maintenance fee for parking/locker space which I paid $63,000 7 years ago.

Lesson learned hard way. Avoid Bazis for any future investment.
So which company you’re paying for usage of Cold water / Hot water / Heating / Cooling besides your Hydro bill ??

So which company you’re paying for usage of Cold water / Hot water / Heating / Cooling besides your Hydro bill ??
Enercare. All of those utilities are metered separately and charged in one single bill.
FYI, even with absolutely zero usage, delivery fee/administration fee for these utilities are little over $60 each month.

Enercare. All of those utilities are metered separately and charged in one single bill.
FYI, even with absolutely zero usage, delivery fee/administration fee for these utilities are little over $60 each month.
Awful. I want my condo to have metered electricity to encourage people to conserve, but the board says the metering fee would outweigh any money any unit would be saving.

Hello Fellow Owners/Residents at Econdo

How's the wind situation developing?
I am taking possession on July 15th(ish)

Cheers

I think it depends on the direction of your unit. North facing I don't have any issues, except on really windy days like yesterday... but no issues sleeping. Just that annoying hum sound.

Not as often, but the noise is definitely still there. It was so bad couple days ago, I ended up just going to my brother's place before I go insane.

I have a feeling that once this building registers you're going to have a TON of people selling, but without any buyers willing to buy unless units are selling for well under value. The next year will be very interesting.

Is a shame as the exterior is stunning. But I don't see anyone wanting to compromise their sleep (or their car insurance) to live here.

Hello! We are about to rent a unit at this condo and had just known about this noise issue. When we viewed the unit, we heard a little bit of noise and asked the realtor what was it all about and he just said it’s probably just construction. We didn’t know that it’s a design issue until we saw the forums but we have already made an offer to lease (form 400). Does anybody know whether the noise is still there? And how can it be resolved, if possible? We will rent a unit at 40+ floor.

Why do you think it will be buyers willing to buy but only if it's well under value? Many don't know doubt the noise and parking issues, or is it something else you are referring to?

Back