1K     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.8K     2 

Dunfield, The (Yonge & Eg, L Group, retirement rental, 17s) COMPLETE

Carter

Member Bio
Reaction score
picture.php

Looks to be almost toped out at about 22 stories or so.

thanks for the update Carter, but I think you have the wrong site ... the building you show in the above photo is part of the site intensification proposal of the existing apartment site at 45 Dunfield Avenue, this proposed building (under construction) has building permits addressed as 77 Dunfield Avenue for a 17 storeys retirement home with two levels of below-grade parking

the site described by this thread is actually referring to the parking lot immediately north of this building ... abutting Eglinton Ave E :)

Last edited:
Im not sure on the addresses, but the building being built next to the 30 story white building (45 dunfield i beleive) is actually a retirement tower, or so says the signage and should be around 17-22 stories.

Last edited:
^The Dunfield, 77 Dunfield, www.thedunfield.com

interesting fact ... a one inch gap separates 77 from the north side of 45

thanks for locating the website link maestro ~

team_img1.jpg

the builder/developer ('The L Group') could have just as well connect this building to the existing rental apartment ... from my read of the plans the two buildings may appear to blend together as one when constructed ... from the outside it should look pretty 'well composed' :)

I live in the neighbourhood and have to look at this horror show almost every day. Its hideous, cheap looking and non-architecture in every way. This is no sleeper hit. In fact, I would like to get the architect in a sleeper hold.

I agree. It looks like a bunker and the window treatment makes it look like a jail. Let's hope that 97 Eglinton East will be approved so that the view of this monster will be blocked along Eglinton East.

Apparently there is some flooding on site this evening.

My sister lives here and it's an absolute disaster. Starting at the 25th floor all the way down to her unit on the 4th, and likely further down more. She only moved in two months ago after having waited almost 5 years for the new construction to be completed. No wonder why there have been so many delays.

This is happening right now.

Source

Back