News   Sep 16, 2024
 556     1 
News   Sep 16, 2024
 499     0 
News   Sep 16, 2024
 973     0 

Downtown Baltimore video. T.O. needs something like this.

Btw I forgot to mention that I walked along the waterfront all the way from north of the city down to the planetarium and all I saw was a view of the beautiful skyline with nothing blocking it.

Are you serious? No offense intended but your post is completely out to lunch. It must be noshing on bland bagels in Toronto :)

Look, Toronto is a nice place but the Big Apple it aint, no matter how touristy and upscale NYC has become. Trust me, the fact that you didn't see cool dudes with mohawks in the Village just means you needed to ditch the Fodors guide and venture beyond places that were 'bohemian' more than 50 years ago...

I never said Toronto was NYC, did I? You're making assumptions that just aren't true. What I said is, it's now become too middle class and boring, for my liking. I walked to just about every part of Manhattan. I'm not a tourist attraction kind of guy and I don't take taxis, I WALK. I want to see every little detail along the way. I've spent lots of time in NYC over the years and I can say without hesitation, that it has become much more gentrified and bland. The crazy, colourful, eccentric people I used to see all over Manhattan, are gone. It's not nearly as gritty and edgy as it used to be. It's like the whole of Manhattan has become one big tourist trap. You won't find one bit of smut anywhere. I appreciate the fact than it seems safer and cleaner but it's lost a lot of character too. Even my friends and relatives who live in NYC, agreed with me when I mentioned it to them. I was told the last 2 mayors were to blame for that.

Back