Discovery Condos (Concord Park Place) - Real Estate -

Funny you should say that, but he's only handling the sale of the condo, and our existing house. The condo and first and second house were all new builds purchased direct from builder. But i'm sure he's giggling still.

My main driving factor for purchasing back in the day, was GO train, TTC options. IKEA is just outside, so I can quickly furnish my unit inexpensively.

People complain about urban sprawl, but that so cliche. This condo is right next to the 401, likely a high traffic area due to the surrounding businesses, so urban sprawl isn't looking so bad. But I'm trying to sell the condo, so I'll just focus on the positives with transit and nearly shops :)

Hey Tekguy,

Sorry to hear that you won't be 'physically' part of the concord community. I hope you do make a nice profit on your unit. As for me, I also did purchase back in 2007 but with the intent to move in. All those above advantages about the area were the main factors in choosing that location.

Another silly question in regards to these occupancy fees? Are you required to give the builder a minumum # of post-dated checks?

5351nig20.jpg

8017lbi20.jpg

Wang888: nice pics.. I am also curious about the size of your unit.

Tekguy: Just imagine all those years of waiting and now is the final moment. Is the moving process done by floor? I wonder how crowded it will be to shuttle all of us in like cattle.

I imagine that's why the occupancy dates are staggered. So I wouldn't be surprised if people were moving in today. I'll know soon enough :)

the first pic is 982 sq ft, two bedroom unit, always buy corner units, makes a big difference, just looks so much bigger lol
the second pic is 575 sq ft, 1+den unit

i've driven by on the 401 at night, several suites have already moved in

Last edited:
NICE PICS!!! :)

Wang88: Are you moving into any of your units or are they more for rental or flipping?

Does anyone have more information as to when the shuttle bus starts and what the procedure is? Can anybody go on or is there a "pass" to show you're a resident first?

I've seen mostly asian people hovering around the area now. I'm curious how multicultural this project is when most people move in.

I want a tour! I'm a few months behind you guys.

Concord downtown is also known for many asians and many investors. I worry about flippers but I guess time will tell after registration. I'm loving the kitchen, I'm not a fan of the single sink though. The washer/dryer combo is very popular in Europe and Asia apparently but I have never used them so not sure how good they are, but for sure, it won't take much clothes.
I think the legs on the kitchen island are the basic package wildmyst. The upgrades have another panel going to the floor. If anyone has ideas for good sturdy bar stools that have back support and don't cost an arm and a leg, I'm looking for a pair, if you guys have any ideas. You think the black will stand up over time? I wonder how many people ordered this package.
The closets will definitely need to have organizers I think. The shelves there are the most basic.

Back