News   Jul 19, 2024
 396     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 670     1 

Danforth Line 2 Scarborough Subway Extension

If I were to join rbt in betting, I'd bet on the above and for Chow to slowly lose the euphoria from her announcement in the coming months, paving way for a candidate that is not Ford and appeals to conservatives, centrists and progressives alike, like I dunno, Soknacki. :)

In a ranked ballot, Soknacki would be my top pick.

Miller was in about the same place as Soknacki in 2003 before Barbara Hall imploded.

Miller was in about the same place as Soknacki in 2003 before Barbara Hall imploded.
What do you mean? Soknacki polled 1%, in 6th place behind even Stintz and Thomson.

In early July 2003, Miller was polling about 13%, tied for 3rd place behind Hall and Nunziata. Even Jakobek polled 6% in early July 2003 (he dropped to less than 1% on election day).

A week ago he was in the 4% to 6% range.
That's still far below what Miller was polling in July 2003. I can't find any June 2003 polling, however Miller was polling 13% in May 2003 (at that point putting him in second place). Socknaki's best poll to date against the current candidates is 6%. The only polls showing much better are from months ago based on is if Chow wasn't in the race - but even then Ford and Stintz blow him away.

It's clearly Chow/Tory/Ford and that's it ... assuming that we don't get another serious contender appear in the next 2 months. If I were Soknacki or Stintz I'd drop out ...

... however we seem to be leaving the SRT topic and heading towards an election debate.

What do you mean? Soknacki polled 1%, in 6th place behind even Stintz and Thomson.

In early July 2003, Miller was polling about 13%, tied for 3rd place behind Hall and Nunziata. Even Jakobek polled 6% in early July 2003 (he dropped to less than 1% on election day).

The nanos poll giving 1% is an outlier; it's also the only one to show Tory with a significant lead over Chow. Generally Soknacki has been polling around 5%. That being said, as much as I'd like Soknacki to win I don't think he has much of a chance and on election day it'll probably go down to <1% as his supporters flock to the anti-Ford, whether it be Tory or Chow, or at least to someone who has a chance of winning.

To try to be somewhat on topic, I'll mention that a Soknacki win would also mean an LRT.

I think Tory meant that he would start the design process in 2015. Of course construction can't start in 2015, he was just mistaken.
The time frames wrere pretty clear. It's not just that John Tory was mistaken. It's that John Tory is too ignorant and out of touch to understand what is involved.

Basically he John Toried the whole thing.

The time frames wrere pretty clear. It's not just that John Tory was mistaken. It's that John Tory is too ignorant and out of touch to understand what is involved.

Basically he John Toried the whole thing.

My hopes for Chow winning the election rest on Tory Torying himself. THIS IS BUT THE BEGINNING.

He said he would have shovels in the ground for it next year. That's was not possible and his SmartTrack plan serves the same area.
It was never possible. Not sure why anyone would literally believe that instead of seeing it as campaign rhetoric.

We just need to wait for the religious schools moment of this election ;)
He needs to call for a ban on handguns.

Back