News   Jul 16, 2024
 300     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 495     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 614     2 

Cumberland Cinema Redevelopment into Nespresso Flagship COMPLETE

I've seen the ones around the world and they all have a resto/cafe attached to them. That's all. It's a business model. It's not a question of what I want or not want.

There is a small section in front of the building (to the right of the ramp) that descends by about a foot, with a stone border. If it will become an outdoor seating area, it will be of limited capacity.

Agreed, but I wonder if this place is doing well ? They must have spent a small fortunate on the renovation, which mind you I think look great (both inside and out). Maybe they're trying to attract more repeat customers ?

Today in the afternoon was full with customers, however don't know if people want just to see it and don't go back as I did.

There was a small booth set up today at Bloor & Church promoting a free shuttle bus to the Nespresso in Yorkville.

A shuttle bus from Bloor and Church to the Nespresso in Yorkville for $16 ham and cheese sandwiches? I love how indulgent that is. You could walk a few minutes on wide granite sidewalks, but to hell with that, they've got a bus. I hope they find a stable clientele so that if once a year I want that sandwich, it'll still be there.

Signage

nespressoj21.jpg

Does anyone know who did the final lit signage on the glass?

Despite the high prices in the summer was difficult to find place to sit and have coffee, both inside and outside.

Went in there once to grab a coffee before work, and they're like "we don't do to go, we want you to stay here and enjoy." Who the heck has time to sit down for a coffee on a weekday? I walked past it quite often this summer and there were few people there in the mornings. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Back