News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 598     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Comments Critiques? on these 2 units @ Pace

The fridge is a cabinet panel builtin unit, so it won't be all that obvious, the whole linear set up makes the it looks more like a typical condo wall unit free of the clutters you would normally associate with the kitchen area. See pic the actual units would be a bit wider offering more counterspace.

Yeah, that kitchen isn't too obtrusive. Still, not a lot of counter space there. That's about what I had in my first bachelorette. I can only assume this is what the market is asking for.

When I and my SO look for a place, our priority is a nice living space, and a decent sized kitchen. We looked at a lot of modern units with no space, and we just didn't like them. That's why we ended up in the Distillery in the older condos - no facilities, but our kitchen has a real counter. The kitchen is also not "open", but does have a large window area looking into the dining room, so you don't feel like you're walking into a kitchen (though the entry is right next to the kitchen) but the kitchen still feels somewhat open.

I think if space is going to be so compact, more options should be made available for built in shelving and the like. That's the only way to make these tiny spaces livable.

Back