News   Jul 05, 2024
 3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 712     0 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

I think the first wave is Nov 3rd

Great thanks. I am moving in Nov 27th on the last floor so I guess they will have everyone in by the end of November. Anyway have any idea when final closing will be.

Thanks for the Sobey's information. Really looking forward to having a supermarket downstairs. I am assuming they will be open 24 hours as most Sobye's are.

was walking around the building on Monday and ran into a few workers who told me that the Sobey's is expected there spring of 09 ..?? I dont know how much weight that hold's but thats what i got so far

Spring '09 is what I had heard also from the VP of development with Concord-Adex. I was hoping for something more definitive when i emailed them. 'Spring' can be anytime between March and June

Rbc

2916684278_745434a31e_b.jpg

Looks like this spot is to become an RBC. Saw a coming two signs there today, one Royal Bank sign and another one saying "Coming Soon". So with a CIBC, RBC and TD and this interesection, does this mean BMO and Scotia will be competing for space at Signature to round out the intersection?

Looks like this spot is to become an RBC. Saw a coming two signs there today, one Royal Bank sign and another one saying "Coming Soon". So with a CIBC, RBC and TD and this interesection, does this mean BMO and Scotia will be competing for space at Signature to round out the intersection?

Scotiabank is to open at Fleet and Bathurst. They will probably not open one at this intersection since they are far too slow building new Toronto branches. My money is on a BMO in the area or maybe a National Bank to mix things up.

Owner's Discussion

We're planning on moving the owners' discussion over to Real Estate and severing it from the rest of the thread, so that people interested in the construction and architecture don't have to skim through talks about PDIs and occupancy and such.

Just a heads up.

Discussion moved here. Some posts (as to not disrupt either thread) have been copied and will appear on both threads.

http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=10673

Edit: As I was moving stuff over, the computer crashed. If any posts are missing (and I think there's a few), feel free to re-post. Nothing was deleted intentionally. My apologies.

Cladding is going up today on the retail (podium) level. Large dark panels, I believe darker than the Montage panels. Looks pretty good so far, sorry no photos.

That last picture is amaizing!

What's cool about both of them is no matter how tall you think this Cityplace is, the CN tower still dominates the city.

Despite the uniformity - or perhaps because of it - there's something very industrial about the above photos. I think it's a nice reminder of the history of that part of the city.

Does anyone know what the floor premium for this building (or any Cityplace building) is? Is it $3K?

Thanx.

Back