News   May 15, 2024
 462     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 761     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

I walked by about an hour ago and didn't see Club Monaco anywhere at the old Starbucks.

Application: Designated Structures Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5R 2E8

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 12 236713 DST 00 DS Accepted Date: Aug 28, 2012

Project: First Party Sign Building Permit Related

Description: To erect and display two illuminated static copy wall signs at the southerly and easterly first storey elevation of the building in conjunction with a proposed retail store operating on the premises. **Strellson**

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5S 2W7

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 236810 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Aug 28, 2012

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display an illuminated static copy wall sign at the southerly elevation of the building in conjunction with an existing retail store operating on the premises. **Guerlain**

Looks like brooks brothers did a great job with their bloor st store. Preppy, upscale, pretty!!! Love the awnings!! More stores should use them.

lvs5.jpg

The flagship has landed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they've moved in?

So they've moved in?

I saw movers yesterday morning outside the old location, and I believe that one has closed. I only glanced but I thought I saw a sign that said the new location would open November 5 or 6. Don't quote me on that.

Also, this store does not say Louis Vuitton enough times on its exterior. (I do find it just a tad overkill.)

I saw movers yesterday morning outside the old location, and I believe that one has closed. I only glanced but I thought I saw a sign that said the new location would open November 5 or 6. Don't quote me on that.

Also, this store does not say Louis Vuitton enough times on its exterior. (I do find it just a tad overkill.)

Just walked by. It's opening September 6.

Back