News   Jul 03, 2024
 230     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 763     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 815     2 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

I agree pw20! The last thing we need is another starbucks. In a place like that Laduree would've been awesome. Something with more of a cachet!!! But oh wellthis Toronto.

I guess Toronto is not on ladurée's radar. Cause they're all over the world now. Except for here.

I guess Toronto is not on ladurée's radar. Cause they're all over the world now. Except for here.

Well, they just opened up in NYC not too long ago so they're not exactly ALL over the world. It's their only NA location, as is the case most of the time when something opens up. I think Toronto would very much be on their radar. That being said, yes, another Starbucks seems unncessary.

What about Aroma Espresso Bar? Five locations so far, but none in Yorkville. Closest is in the Annex and at the Eaton Centre.

I noticed m0851 seems to have finally opened on Avenue Road. They've had excellent boxing day sales the past couple of years.

I noticed m0851 seems to have finally opened on Avenue Road. They've had excellent boxing day sales the past couple of years.

Yes, and thanks for the tip - the two leather shoulder bags I bought there a year ago are developing a very nice patina of age, and softening up.

Intermix is closed until further notice due to flooding. Hope it reopens soon.

Wasn't Pottery Barn also closed a little while ago due to flooding? Wonder if there is some problem with the water mains in the area.

Neff on Avenue Road has a sign in the window saying 'Expanding to Head Office'. Whatever that means...
Does that mean actually expanding the store or, moving, or closing??

Neff on Avenue Road has a sign in the window saying 'Expanding to Head Office'. Whatever that means...
Does that mean actually expanding the store or, moving, or closing??

I saw signs before Christmas indicating that they were moving to Mississauga.

So I heard that Dolce & Gabbana will be moving in beside the new LV. Wish I could post a source for that, but it came from a colleague closely connected to Kevric.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1M2

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 107757 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jan 18, 2012

Project: Retail Store Interior Alterations

Description: permit for interior alterations to existing retail store - PORSHE DESIGN

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 2X2

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 108095 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jan 18, 2012

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Multiple Projects

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to ground and second floors of existing tenant space. Proposal also includes work to the storefront. Existing use is movie theatre. Proposed use is restaurant, greater than 30 seats (coffee shop). Convenience address is 159 Cumberland Street. See also 11 315952 ZPR.

Victorinox should be closing their temporary store soon to work on the permanent one that will be opening late spring early summer.

Back