News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Bloor Street Market (formerly Manulife ValuMart)

Our condo building has carts; it's a great system. It would be crazy for a store to manage such a system -- it could be days before people returned the carts, so ensuring there were enough carts at any one time in the store would be difficult. And carts are expensive; no store is going to buy triple or quadruple what it needs so it could run a loaner system.

I much prefer the new Bloor Street Market to Longo's but like others on here, would love just a regular (not Yorkville-y) grocery store. I don't need truffle oil on a daily basis!

We don't really live in Yorkville. Yonge and Bloor is a very diverse neighbourhood. In my condo building, there are mostly young professionals and students.

Very disappointed after such a long wait. It's still the same lousy layout and the prices are so high they are clearly gouging. I keep stopping by to see there are any improvements but always end up finding fresher and lower priced vegetables at Longos.

I was disappointed as well; it doesn't seem to be any more than a renovated version of the previous store. I was surprised to find out that the selection is much better at the College Park Metro.

Back