News   Jul 16, 2024
 315     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 499     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 616     2 

Bliss Condos At Liberty Village (CanAlfa Group) - Real Estate -

They are really moving fast now.

As of this morning there are a few workers on top of the structure which I can see slightly higher then the black fence near the bigger crane.

That's great to hear AO. With this great weather in the forecast, it looks like construction is slated to be on schedule. I heard that people should be coming in for their finishes/upgrades some time in the summer/fall.

Liberty Village Towers/Bliss

Some good news here!

We started the color selection appointments last week and will be scheduling them by floor. You will be provided with an upgrade price list at the time your appointment is scheduled so you will have some time to review your options before coming in. In the meantime, we have set up the Décor Centre and you are more than welcome to come in on a weekend and take a look at the finishes which will be offered to you.
If you have any further questions please let me know.

Wooo :)

They'll contact you by phone and set up the appointment. At that time they'll send the price list. If you purchased around the 15-16 floor, you're probably looking at the fall.

If anyone can post a price list that would be great. Also, comments on how the selection appointment went along with upgrades bought etc. would be much appreciated and I will reciprocate in kind. I'm curious to see how my "Grand Opening Bonus" package will end up. Anybody else get this when then bought 3 years ago?

I'm curious to see how my "Grand Opening Bonus" package will end up. Anybody else get this when then bought 3 years ago?

I too got the $22,000 upgrade package, but it doesn't mean much since over time it became the standard offering. Purchasers who bought later also got backsplash, and that wasn't offered to earlier purchasers. I guss upgrades will be different for each purchaser depending on what's in the contract. Most people would have negotiated for extras at time of purchase.

Does anyone know what extras are being offered as upgrade and if smooth ceiling is one of them?

Well, the "Grand Opening Bonus" calls itself an upgrade package, so even if it became standard, I'll hold their feet to the fire if they don't offer me upgrades from the new standard otherwise where's the bonus? Also, I did find out that they've changed kitchen companies, don't know what the new one is, but it's not Paris Kitchens.

Also, I did find out that they've changed kitchen companies, don't know what the new one is, but it's not Paris Kitchens.

Suprise suprise ... this is not the first time I've heard of this ... sell the condos based on brand name cabinetry (ie: Paris, Downsview, Bellini), and turn around build using lower cost cabinetry companies ... that is the reason why purchaser should never accept the clause "European designer kitchen cabinetry" in their Schedule 'A' ... if they sold you on Paris Kitchens they should state that in the agreement

:rolleyes:

My guess is ... CanAlfa will probably replace it with Viking line cabinetry from Frendel Kitchens ... which is a very popular choice among builders, a mid grade priced cabinetry with a pretty good solid quality product :)

http://www.frendel.com/

Are you saying that they are no longer offering cabinets like the ones in the model suites? (i.e. frosted glass cabinets that spring open upwards)

I really liked those cabinets from the 2br model too... That would suck..

Does anyone know what kind (brand/make/model) of appliances we are getting? Its very non specific stating only siezes and that they're SS...

Back