News   Jul 16, 2024
 444     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 552     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Bliss Condos At Liberty Village (CanAlfa Group) - Real Estate -

Congrats.....I purchased the Catalina in Bliss and upgraded everything except the ceiling, floor, and faucets. I figured I could get this done prior to moving in. I upgraded my shower to the rain head and am worried about the height. Any comments on the height of the shower head from the floor would be appreciated.

Mine is 6 feet, 2 inches off the shower floor (without any tilt), but this is the standard head, so not sure if the rain-head shower would be a bit higher/lower.

Drove by the project on my way to work (along the Gardiner), the bilss tower and the loft building (south side) look good. The dark green looks suprisingly good at least from a distance. The dark blue on the east side of Bliss looks much better than the lighter blue used on Liberty Towers.

Despite all the negativity on this thread, the project may suprise alot of people once finished. Last week I had an opportunity to walk through the lobby of Liberty Towers. I like the colour selection and the choice of materials.

I'd agree. The lobby is extremely nice. Tons of stone, high ceilings, entranced on both the front and back, large lounging area with fireplace. It's quite classy even though it's still unfinished.

Anyone have any pic's to post from their PDI's? Much appreciated. Any comments on the finishes and workmanship would be appreciated.

Back