News   Jul 15, 2024
 509     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 615     1 

Black Lives Matter Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda makes you miss the 80's.

Back to the topic....perhaps next year, Pride Toronto can invite the Westboro Baptist Church as the guest of honour and lead the parade?

I doubt even they would be moronic enough to lob smoke grenades into a crowd of one million at one of the most important LGBT events 3 weeks following the Orlando LGBT massacre with everyone nervous about another attack. And demanding no police at the event.

Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali:

"Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these white men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,"

These are the words of the leader of a anti-racist movement.

You can usually judge a movement by its leaders.

Last edited:
What is it with these BLM wackos and their habit of aggressively hijacking other groups events to use as a pulpit to spout their own irrelevant sh*t?

What really takes the cake is that twit who hijacked the stage at that LGBT vigil
in Columbus, Missouri to honour the victims of the Orlando tragedy berating white people in the crowd by saying crazy race-baiting sh*t like:

"I was really nervous to get up here because there's a lot of white people in the crowd."

“I thought I’d just take a moment to list out some facts that many of you don’t know because you’re white."

And being pissed that a group hold a vigil for anything that isn't BLM related...

“I wish this many people came out to our racial demonstrations and our Black Lives Matter movements,”

They should be teaching courses on how to lose friends and create enemies.

Last edited:
Like I said...can't think of another issue I agree with this guy on...but facts don't change because someone you don't like says them.

What is it with these BLM wackos and their habit of aggressively hijacking other groups events to use as a pulpit to spout their own irrelevant sh*t?
Their version of a captive audience with the greatest chance of indoctrination of younglings I would guess.

A Toronto musician named Sima Xyn claimed she tried to buy a Black Lives Matter shirt and make a donation to the group during Toronto Pride week but was refused service because she is white.

BLM responded on Twitter on Saturday, tweeting that a volunteer told the musician that the “movement shirts are for “Black-identified folks.”

“Denying me service due to my race when I’m showing my support to the Toronto #blacklivematter movement is ironic and killing my human rights,” Xyn tweeted.

Xyn, who has taken part in Pride for two decades, said she doesn’t understand why they wouldn’t want to include everyone.

Pride performer writes letter to BLM after being denied shirt

Again....shocking racist behaviour from anyone.

But this from a "movement" who's sole purpose is to stop racism??????

Uh Huh

The moral of the story here is that before you impulsively jump on a bandwagon, do a little research first, and save yourself the embarrassment of finding out the hard way you are a stooge. It's not like it's hard to figure what this destructive group is all about....a narrative built on hate, lies and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
You didn't listen to what I wrote! I'm looking at the root cause of crime! If rich white men make society in such a way that makes black people shoot each other then the rich white men should be blamed for it! Like I said, social assistance programs to unprivileged blacks needs to increase 4-5 fold in order for crime to stop! But the greedy rich white people don't want to cough up the dough!

Are you now going to blame white men for the shootings in Jamaica as well?

Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali:

"Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these white men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,"

These are the words of the leader of a anti-racist movement.

You can usually judge a movement by its leaders.
LOOOOL now you're picking on Muslims? Hit two birds with one stone? This quote sounds like it came out of a Donald Trump handbook! Well of course some Muslims will feel anger towards white people after what White Christians did them. Before like the 1950s and 1960s Muslims were peaceful and never did anything to Europeans but after centuries of oppression they decided to raise up against their oppressors. Boo hoo!

Even so now white people are complaining about racism they're "experiencing". Like I said, white people have NO right to complain about racism. This little pinky comment is nothing compared to what blacks and other minorities face every day! And this leader is a true anti-racist leader because in order to eliminate racism you need to start where it's the strongest: from privileged white people! Then we'll worry about "reverse racism" if there even is such a thing.

Last edited:
To repeat myself, read a book, preferably a dictionary.

Actually you did, you are using the inclusive label "white", you can't pick and choose, you are continuing to prove my point about authoritarians and fascists.
LOOOOOOOOL @ me being a fascist! I work not only for BlackLivesMatter but Anti-Racist Action and Antifa (Anti-fascist action) and I'm the fascist? Ask any member from Antifa or ARA and they'll agree with my opinions and get in your face if you sympathize with the Nazis! We don't believe in just "ignoring" Nazis and racism, we are right there to stop it! Our motto is "Resist the fascists! With or without violence!"

Your deductive reasoning (or absence of it) is baffling.

I know you're not black. I even made mention of that in that post when I said it was more amusing that your are a white guy advocating for something that you can't comprehend because of your inherent privilege.

You completely missed my point re Ben Carson. I used him as proof that a black person can come from destitution, a broken family and get out of the ghetto. You know how he did that? As a child he went to the library and took out books, read them, and became educated. He used that power wisely and look at where he is now. Why can't other black people do the same? "I have one black friend therefore I am not racist." What does that sentence have to do with anything I said? Ben Carson isn't my friend. Are you related to nfitz, by any chance? You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you is a racist. If you're going to accuse people of racism, then back it up with actual evidence, instead of allowing your subjective feelings to determine your own falsified truths.

Democracy is punishing people whose views don't align with your own? No, that is indeed fascism.

You tattooed your arm black. Excellent. Glad you have your priorities straight. That gesture is really going to make a dent in the struggle you fight for. Why not tattoo your face black and have John Goodman sit on your nose to flatten the bridge? If you were denied opportunities because your arm is tattooed black it's probably because employers/whomever thinks you're crazy or mentally ill. Sane people don't do things like that. That's got nothing to do with your whiteness, but the way you present yourself and it brings to question your mental health. It's no different than a white person with a mohawk being turned down for a job. If one presents themselves poorly, how do they expect others to perceive them? You wouldn't show up for a job interview in sweat pants because no one would take you seriously.

No, the blacks that are killing each other are barbarians, the peaceful, hard working ones are irrelevant. Again, you're either deliberately being disingenuous, or you just can't deduce information. Slavery was abolished 150 years ago. How many generations will it take blacks to recover? No black American alive today even knew a person or family member that was enslaved by white man. The jews were nearly exterminated less than 80 years ago and they're as strong as ever. How is that possible? Are jews demanding that the German government take care of them? Why should modern day white people apologize and feel guilty for something they had nothing to do with? Blacks need to move on or they'll forever remain where they are. There's a certain level of laziness that is prevalent and unjustified demands for extra help that one else receives. They need to find solutions to their own problems, and if they can't, then I guess they're not as clever as other groups. And I'm not directing this at all black people, but just the ones that constantly complain and do nothing to improve their situations. But, inevitably, you'll call me a racist again, because you can't form a coherent argument.

What you're saying is that it is fine to steal from white people and give to poor black people. You're philosophically inconsistent. Two wrongs don't make a right. But to you, I guess, taking from the white man is justice. It's like: you stole from us, so we'll take back what you owe us. Is that right?

Who is being robbed to the bone? America doesn't have slaves anymore.
Man you really are proving to be a racist! I don't know how this comment is allowed! Now black people are lazy? And people should be denied employment because of tattoos? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are either an awesome comedian or a hardcore racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back