News   Jul 16, 2024
 271     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 484     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 605     2 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

The restaurant will be run by contractors. Every meal will be late. Your cornish hen will actually be a pigeon and the fine china will be downgraded to chinette to keep the project, i mean meal, on budget.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know who owns and will manage this restaurant? Brookfield?? lol

Your Mom.

...Actually that's a good question. Though I don't think it's going to be a chain, and definitely not managed by Brookfield. Just some restaurant entrepreneur whose name would probably be meaningless to most of us. Judging by its architecture, it seems like it will be a good spot though!

Steve Pelton (Joy Bistro), Peter Brauti, Scott Maniton and John Young are working on their latest project, South of Temperance, a new casual restaurant come bar with a large patio in the downtown core.

The space, designed by Dell McMilan (McMillan Design), looks onto the new outdoor area of the Bay Adelaide Centre. The extensive indoor / outdoor space with seat upwards of 350 people.

The menu will be headed by Temperance Chef Dennis Cedeno-Palma, serving both lunch and dinner.

South of Temperance is due to open in June 2010.

from http://www.thecdaily.com/2010/05/05/south-of-temperance-toronto-bar-restaurant/

This actually should be a decent patio spot for those willing to pay financial district prices....

4677193310_50e5bed6cc_b.jpg

4676565921_1e796a4bec_b.jpg

I'm referring to the application. It was applied as a temporary usage as a restaurant I think.

Temporary as per the application yes... but the restaurant could and probably will be there for a couple of years until the BAC-East is built.

I Love This Building In The Morning
ba061110.jpg

Back