News   Aug 15, 2024
 362     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 357     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 381     3 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

crane

crane going up tonight.

Traffic was detoured tonight and driving by I saw a mobile crane in use and some flatbed trucks with sections of a crane ready for installation. By morning the crane should be at least part way up or maybe completely! :)

Damn you beat me to the punch. Excavators were removed tonight and a crane is going up. Asked an Ellis Don worker what was going on. Said they are putting up a small temporary crane. Within three or four weeks they will be putting up the larger permanent crane. The direction is finally up!

Here's hoping the economy holds. It would be heartbreaking to see Stump v2.0

They're installing a glass curtain wall on the rear portion of the garage entrance this morning. No sign of the temporary crane though. I saw the boom sections being delivered last night when we ran by.

Interesting, is the glass curtain wall a test section for the tower I wonder? And I to didn't see any crane this morning on my way to union.

Got to say I love the narrow hotel/residential proposal, I think when these three towers are done they will have a sort of modern Rockefeller Centre feel.

I'm thrilled that this project is finally under construction, but it sure is bland.

73-exterior_image01.jpg

Back