News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.9K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 683     0 

Apple Store

Yes, there is lots of fine print with Rogers, and this modified iPhone plan is no exception.

I honestly don't understand why so many people feel as though they need one of these. I personally am more excited about RIM's upcoming phone.

If I'm paying for a data plan, especially one where Roger's has my pants down, I'd hope the phone I'm using has a keyboard.

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1395592

In a way it's better than the AT&T "unlimited" plan which has a 5 GB soft cap.

All of these plans have fine print, so I'm not sure why people are making out Rogers to be such a villain.

They're all villains.

It's great that pressure has made them lower the prices though.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but you dont' actually have to get one of these plans with Rogers. You can complain a voice and data plan to get a cheaper rate.

Well the $30/6 GB plan is probably the best data plan you'll ever get from Rogers. If you can combine that with your own voice plan then you have a winner.

The Apple Store at Eaton Centre will be closed the week of August 11th to do a major overhaul... probably to bring it in line with their new store layouts they've been going to.

^ Thanks for that info. I've been wondering.

In the meantime, the Montreal store on St.Catherine is opening this weekend, and it's gorgeous!

asm-080724-1.jpg

When do we get our flagship Yorkville store?

We'll get our flagship store as soon as Apple finds the right piece of real estate downtown. The developer of 1 Bloor East did say at a neighbourhood meeting that Apple would be going in there... who knows.

Meanwhile, the Fairview Mall store opened at the end of September. That shows how much attention we UTers are paying to Fairview Mall.

There was a story in the paper about Pages leaving its current Queen Street location because the rent is increasing to $150,000 a month. Would love to see Apple move here from the Eaton Centre location.

We're obviously not seeing all of it. Where are the stairs?

And it is bigger than our "flagship".

We don't have a flagship. Not yet.

Back