News   Oct 04, 2024
 2.1K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4K     5 

Any good Toronto stock market tips?

• Thread starter Any good Toronto stock market tips?
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thanks

Lynne, you're welcome, and welcome to this forum. I do hope you have a bit more to contribute than this topic, and I invite you to do so.

If you're up for a further comment on Loblaw: It's hard to think of a more recession-proof business than groceries, so that's a positive. On the other hand they will soon be facing strong competition from Walmart who have indicated that they will be selling more groceries from some new supersized stores which they will soon be building. Maybe Loblaw will do well for you, but don't "fall in love" with it!

Re: Thanks

Lynne, dear, I'd invest in a copy of 'The Amy Vanderbilt Complete Book of Etiquette' while there's still time ...

Why would you ask for stock tips but then come back in less than 24 hours to tell us you bought the one you wanted anyway?

FYI, nothing is immune to interest rates changes. There are only varying levels of impact.

And by the way, a graph that goes down is bad, right? ;)

Stock.gif

http://www.loblaw.ca/Stock/Stock.htm

The rest of you proved to be a waste of time.

You want valuable information, then expect to pay for it. No free lunch for you.

It was your time to waste, anyway. We just filled it for you. You should say "thank you."

Exactly !!!!

And like they say, what goes down, must go up -tht's the part of the graph that's coming up -and that's just the President's Choice way !

You would have to be PRETTY GREEDY AND STUPID to fall for a scam like that.

buy low, sell high.

don't be a spinless lobster and invest in a sandwich portfolio.

The rest of you proved to be a waste of time.

:rollin

So you invested. Big Whoop. Any thoughts on Urban life in Toronto? What about the new Four Seasons Centre? West Donlands? The green canopy?

So far as I can see you are trolling...for what, who knows. Maybe for some validation on your 40 large. Maybe for chuckles after a few pops. I know this, if I had 40 grand to invest I wouldn't be a cheap ass and ask strangers online.

Here's my call on you.

Recent business grad trying to make a buck on shares. Knows nothing about marketing and thought you would try some from of "viral" thing online because you read about it in the NYT. Here's some advice. Try Vice mag. They are much better at acheiving results than what ever your 4th year York prof told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back