Annual UT Holiday Pub Meet - Dec 28 @ The Devil's Advocate

Re: Annual UT Holiday Pub Meet - Dec 28 @ The Devil's Advoca

See you guys there!

I should be able to make it.

What name is the reservation under?

I'm going to make the reservation tomorrow morning. It will be under "Urban Toronto".

Sorry people I'm sick as hell so I won't be coming tonight. What a bitch! >: >: >: >: >:

It's Dec 29th as I was expecting a report on the shenanigans of a bunch of pissed urbanists, but then I realised you're about 16 hours behind me ;)

*head slap*

I had some family unexpectedly drop in this afternoon for a holiday visit so I can’t attend the meet tonight.

I will try to step into the breach and replace Mislav and Billy ... though I know I'll be a poor substitute.

Good show last night!

Great to see we are carrying on a UT tradition. Thanks to cdl42 for taking the organizing lead with Mislav.

Also great to meet interchange42 last night!

As for an update Tayser, I released some "Mississauga Propaganda" on to them last night. A heated debate about the PATH system also took place.

Oh, I thought the waitress was a little annoying and pushy with the drinks.

I liked the suggestion from interchange42 about getting some UT lapel pins done up. I'll look into that and report back on the cost.

Louroz

It was fun! I enjoyed meeting forum members for the first time, and meeting other friends once more. Despite the rain the turnout was pretty good.

Yes, we gave PATH a good going over, had a spirited discussion about the future of Missisauga ... and many, many, many other things besides. And photographs were taken by interchange42.

The waitress was pushy because we were just about the only people there for much of the evening.

Lapel pins are a nice idea. Subtle, like a secret society. Spot-the-member.

Bah, I had a lousy date and couldn't make it.

fiendish: You were mentioned, and how there has never been a confirmed sighting. Maybe next time?

babel: Yes, definitely. Confirmed sighting? Well, I am out of season during the winter months, but I have been known to surface for alcoholic forays.

I was planning on going last night, but this co-worker whom I've been kinda-sorta seeing had a change of plans and we had to get together last night. To no avail, as we decided to both cut our losses and call it a day. Just as well, I suppose. I would rather have drowned my sorrows, longing for my young Argentinian ex. Sigh.

Yes, we gave PATH a good going over, had a spirited discussion about the future of Missisauga ...

...so what did you guys conclude? Does Miss. even have a future?

Any photos from the meet?

Unfortunately I had other plans, but hopefully next time. I always seem to have other plans whenver there's a meet. Oh well.

Back