News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 794     0 

Affordable Towers

sport200

Member Bio
Reaction score
What are some affordable towers complete in past year, in pre-sale, or under construction.

Affordable to me is a 1 bedroom of around $200,000, and the project has 30+ stories. I have seen the X Condos, which other ones fit this description?

Thank you

I can spend up to $225,000 for a unit. I don't need a big unit, 450 will do.

I would like to know which buildings sold or are selling when pre-sales begin. In other words, I would like to compare quality between these "affordable" towers and not waste any time looking at Trump style projects.

It seems Cresford does these buildings. Which other ones?

Fly has smaller units for $159,900 I believe. They are small, but with prices that low, I'm sure there are other, slightly larger, units available. The project is 24s I believe, but I'm not sure how much overall height factor into your decision.

this should be in the Real Estate subforum.....

I can spend up to $225,000 for a unit. I don't need a big unit, 450 will do.

I would like to know which buildings sold or are selling when pre-sales begin. In other words, I would like to compare quality between these "affordable" towers and not waste any time looking at Trump style projects.

It seems Cresford does these buildings. Which other ones?

You should not be paying more than $400-425 PSF ... $225K should get you around 500-550 SF with a locker, no parking.

Back