550 Wellington West (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

What we have been talking about

On Dec 2's agenda for C of A. All I can say is that the Condo Board is going to have a hell of a time managing this building as it is complicated as hell. It is going to be a nightmare to understand who owns what and how expenses are shared.

However, Adam Brown can now afford another new suit while the condo board and the residents get all of this complexity!
S'Bus

30. 550 WELLINGTON ST WEST
File Number: B0042/09TEY Zoning RA (Waiver)
Owner(s): 550 WELLINGTON WEST LTD
[ Ward: Trinity-Spadina (20)
Agent: ADAM BROWN
SHERMAN BROWN DRYER
KAROL GOLD LEBOW
Property Address: 550 WELLINGTON ST WEST Community:
Legal Description: PL D1461 BLK A
THE CONSENT REQUESTED:
To obtain consent to sever the land, building and parking garage, into two parcels, herein refer to as the "Hotel
Lands" and the "Residential/Commercial Lands" and to create general, non-exclusive easements/rights-of-way.
There is no construction being proposed and no variances to the Zoning By-law are required..

Conveyed Hotel Lands – Parts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, Draft R-Plan
P3 & Below Part 3
P2 Parts 3, 7 & 8
Below Grade
P1 Parts 3, 6 &7
Main Floor Parts 3, 4 & 5
2nd Floor Parts 3, 4 & 5
3rd to 12th Floors Part 3
Above Grade
13th to 16th floors and above Parts 3 & 9
Retained Lands Residential/Commercial Lands – Parts 1, 2, 10 & 11 Draft R-Plan
P3 & Below Part 10
Below Grade P1 & P2 Parts 2 & 10
Main Floor & 2nd Floor Parts 1, 2, 10 & 11
Above Grade 3rd to 16th Floor and above Part 10
Easements/Rights-of-Way

Both the Hotel Lands and the Residential/Commercial Land will provide general blanket non-exclusive easement/rights-of-way to cover all facets of the building in order that the building may continue to function as a
single building with separate ownerships of the specified areas. Note, the blanket easements/rights-of-way are identified in Article 6 of the reciprocal agreement, filed with the application.

does anyone know where is the entrance for the residential part? or they will share the same entrance with the hotel? are there separate elevators for the residential units? if so, where are they located?

does anyone know where is the entrance for the residential part? or they will share the same entrance with the hotel? are there separate elevators for the residential units? if so, where are they located?

Official Address:

55 STEWART ST
TORONTO, ON
M5V 2V1

When are the first people moving into 550? Early December? I would love to see some interior common area pictures.

I found this picture

Attachments

• 550well.jpg
    550well.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 582
Are those closet organizers standard? Nice finishes

No, those closet organizers are upgrade. This unit seems to have a lot of upgrades, like the closet, gas stove, flooring, wall tile on bathroom, glass shelves in bathroom, I am not sure about the door for the laundry

No, those closet organizers are upgrade. This unit seems to have a lot of upgrades, like the closet, gas stove, flooring, wall tile on bathroom, glass shelves in bathroom, I am not sure about the door for the laundry

what are you guys talking about?
i don't see anything.

Back