News   Jul 15, 2024
 659     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 812     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 616     0 

2019 Canadian Federal Election

This is the theme Conservative's are trying to push. I've yet to hear anyone in real life make such a statement who wasn't a Conservative pretending to be progressive.

I think you have to be silly to not suggest there is a general anti Trudeau mood..

Maybe not in gta and montreal but exists in most of the country

Trudeau got the Obama-endorsement today, lol

I get that he is a private citizen now, but I was very uncomfortable when Nikki Ashton went to campaign in the US election as a sitting Member of Canadian parliament. I think Obama speaking in regard to our election rubs me off in a similarly poor way.

Trudeau got the Obama-endorsement today, lol

I get that he is a private citizen now, but I was very uncomfortable when Nikki Ashton went to campaign in the US election as a sitting Member of Canadian parliament. I think Obama speaking in regard to our election rubs me off in a similarly poor way.
Be honest this seems a favour called in by Trudeau trying to regain momentum.

Be honest this seems a favour called in by Trudeau trying to regain momentum.

It would have been better if Trudeau called Chretien and asked him to make a statement. People like Chretien and he is a member of the Liberal Party. This is no better than Trump calling on Ukraine to rig the election.. it is asking a foreign leader (albeit former) for help influencing the outcome of the election.

It would have been better if Trudeau called Chretien and asked him to make a statement. People like Chretien and he is a member of the Liberal Party. This is no better than Trump calling on Ukraine to rig the election.. it is asking a foreign leader (albeit former) for help influencing the outcome of the election.
If they had someone like chretien in charge I would gladly vote for the liberal party.

I like Jagmeet out of all the leaders but may vote Tory if he is the best option to beat the liberal in my area... I will see on Monday which way the tea leaves are going and cast my vote accordingly.

Strange; this is like the traditional "strategic voting" argument, but with the two major parties reversed.

What does that say about Scheer?

“I think the guy loves me or something because he constantly mentions my name” said @fordnation about @JustinTrudeau talking about him on the campaign trail. “That’s politics and good luck to him. I’ve proven over the last year and a half that we’ll work with any gov't.”

I firmly believe that the PPC will dissolve itself if they fail to win more than 1 seat. It is a fringe party akin to the Libertarians. Whig Party or the Rhinoceros Party.
How many years did May survive as the lone Green MP. If PPC win 1 seat - why would they fold. Max would not be welcome in the CPC (or any other party). Would he switch to calling himself an independent? Calling himself the leader of the party feeds his ego much more.

How many years did May survive as the lone Green MP. If PPC win 1 seat - why would they fold. Max would not be welcome in the CPC (or any other party). Would he switch to calling himself an independent? Calling himself the leader of the party feeds his ego much more.

Yes but the Green Party has provincial counterparts along with international ones. The PPC has none of the same attributes that make it anything less than a party of Xenophobic fanatics.

Back