News   Jul 15, 2024
 659     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 810     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 616     0 

2019 Canadian Federal Election

Think the goal is to get it out there fake or real because deep down I think people could think Trudeau is capable of such behaviour as he seemed to be a pretty irresponsible spoiled rich kid in his 20s.

I hope it is not offical or true as this being true would rip the country apart into a partisan dark hole like America.
It won't rip the country apart as long as people use their brains before they vote.

By "use their brains", he probably means vote for Andrew Scheer.

Why not Andrew Scheer? How is this man not 50 points ahead? Watch him fend off criticisms like a boss from the lion's den, the CBC, in this interview:

Look at the CBC poll tracker ...

Looks like the perfect dynamic that would allow Trudeau to get a majority with 33% of the vote seems impossible now...

Seems the NDP and Bloc are gaining support which hurts the Liberals in Quebec and marginal seats in Ontario.

Look at the CBC poll tracker ...

Looks like the perfect dynamic that would allow Trudeau to get a majority with 33% of the vote seems impossible now...

Seems the NDP and Bloc are gaining support which hurts the Liberals in Quebec and marginal seats in Ontario.

Honestly I think we are headed for a minority government. Should that be the case I can see Trudeau being tossed. If he loses his majority the knives will be out.

If he loses 10 seats it will allow him to stay but if he loses 20-30 he will be tossed faster than you can say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Honestly I think we are headed for a minority government. Should that be the case I can see Trudeau being tossed. If he loses his majority the knives will be out.

If he loses 10 seats it will allow him to stay but if he loses 20-30 he will be tossed faster than you can say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

I think most people who are even progressives on here would think the best outcome is an accountable minroity Liberal Govt and that we move away from the Liberal party being just about the personality of Justin Trudeau.

His father wasn't tossed after 1972. Just saying.

Jagmeet Singh is good at debates and speaking. Doesn't mean I would vote NDP, but he is better than Scheer.

If it's a minority then there is no way Trudeau will be tossed.

If it's a minority then there is no way Trudeau will be tossed.
Majority or minority, I'd say Canadians are rapidly growing tired of Trudeau. If it's a majority, this will be his last one and the LPC will need to start seeking his replacement, or otherwise face a Wynne-like destruction in four years. If it's a minority, Trudeau will survive the next election, likely within 16-24 months, and then will need to start looking for the door.

Trudeau has just too much baggage and to little substance to carry on with this theatre with any success for another decade. It will be interesting to see what he does afterward? Return to teaching? Spokesperson for Black Up? He doesn't have a law degree or PhD so he can't become a professor or join a big firm. His mishandling of both resource and environmental management preclude any roles with big energy firms or climate change NGOs. Really, I think he'll have to fall back into relative obscurity.

Majority or minority, I'd say Canadians are rapidly growing tired of Trudeau. If it's a majority, this will be his last one and the LPC will need to start seeking his replacement, or otherwise face a Wynne-like destruction in four years. If it's a minority, Trudeau will survive the next election, likely within 16-24 months, and then will need to start looking for the door.

Trudeau has just too much baggage and to little substance to carry on with this theatre with any success for another decade. It will be interesting to see what he does afterward? Return to teaching? Spokesperson for Black Up? He doesn't have a law degree or PhD so he can't become a professor or join a big firm. His mishandling of both resource and environmental management preclude any roles with big energy firms or climate change NGOs. Really, I think he'll have to fall back into relative obscurity.

Or he can go do what nearly every other PM does afterwards and sit on boards, write books, and get paid to speak.

Back