News   Jul 15, 2024
 118     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 324     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.8K     1 

2018 Ontario PC Leadership Race

Who do you think will win the PC leadership race (not who do you support)?

• Patrick Brown

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Christine Elliott

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Doug Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanya Granic Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caroline Mulroney

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Channel surfing the other night, I saw (on CP20FORD, natch) that Brown was going ahead with his lawsuit against CTV. I wonder how that will be affected by this latest catastrophe? And didn't MetroMan hint a few days ago that further allegations of Brown's sexual misconduct might be surfacing as well? What a dumpster fire...

I just voted "for" Christine Elliott in our little poll. Under the circumstances, I think she's the one most likely to win.

What the hell has happened with the PC Party?

I think essentially the party got hi-jacked by some opportunists.

Brown learned how to game the system. He probably would have gotten away with it if he didn't have a thing for barely legal girls.

Last edited:
Good Lord, who could have predicted a bland, banal figure like Patrick Brown would serve as a one-man wrecking crew to the provincial PC party? And this in a leadership race that includes Doug Ford and an out-and-out loony tune like Granic Allen? It's bizarre.

The dimwits who approved his entering the race for a second run at being party leader must be oh-so proud of themselves right now. Tee hee!

You gotta hand it to Brown: He 100% completely and utterly bungled every single aspect of this situation right from the beginning. All pretty hilarious, of course, but there's more than a hint of sadness here, too. I mean, talk about pathetic. He's out again in less than a week, a set-up that seems almost deliberately designed to produce cruel laughter at the man's expense. Heh, heh.

After he initially (and stupidly) dropped out due to panic, he should have just voluntarily kept himself out of the race altogether. For all the good re-entering it did him. (Fer Chrissake, he bombed out again in less than a week!!! Bwah!) I doubt all these shenanigans will do his court case against CTV any good. The poor, dumb bastard. What did he think was going to happen?

Back