1 Yonge (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

Housing is always an investment. What a silly thing to try and bark at someone. You’re not going to change the entire real estate market with a comment on UrbanToronto, come on…
It shouldn't be....

You're a fool if you think society will be able to continue this way for years to come.

I do more than that thank you very much.

Stop trying to belittle the impact I can make as one person.

Go home with your boomer attitude.

Housing is always an investment. What a silly thing to try and bark at someone. You’re not going to change the entire real estate market with a comment on UrbanToronto, come on…
ikr, idk what he's doing. didnt see him on tv speaking against real estate people that makes billions a year just by "investing" into homes

It shouldn't be....

You're a fool if you think society will be able to continue this way for years to come.

I do more than that thank you very much.

Stop trying to belittle the impact I can make as one person.

Go home with your boomer attitude.
You can’t cry wolf about “belittling” after literally trying to belittle someone about their investment decisions.

The way you panic and default to “boomer” name calling when questioned is embarrassing - what a terrible way to try and prove a point.

You shouldn’t be on this thread if you can’t control your emotions and stay on topic. Bye.

Are...are you being facetious?

If this is a serious question, you should purchase at Ice Condos since you really don't care about the building or the residents.
You shouldn’t make assumptions about people and their motivations based on your own biases. The “are…are you being facetious?” part is especially cringey. You’ll get a lot more traction by having a thoughtful, well intentioned dialogue with someone. You might even learn something

Can I know starting which floor should I purchase( sky tower) if I hope to have the lake view. Thanks!
Pinnacle International has submitted an amendment for approval to raise the commercial tower with additional height from 140m to 172m, which will essentially blocked the lake view of Skytower from level 47-57. Not sure what they will do to compensate those affected buyers.

Refer to the news here: Hotel Added in Revised Pinnacle One Yonge Commercial Block Plan

Can I know starting which floor should I purchase( sky tower) if I hope to have the lake view. Thanks!
They submitted a modification to the commercial building at south of Skytower to increase the height, which will be equal to around 53 floor of Skytower. So to have a better lake view, I think it has to be at least 60th and above. IMO may be 65+ should be pretty good.

They submitted a modification to the commercial building at south of Skytower to increase the height, which will be equal to around 53 floor of Skytower. So to have a better lake view, I think it has to be at least 60th and above. IMO may be 65+ should be pretty good.
Wow, so what happen to those who bought near 53th floor? Will they get any compensation?

Any guesses as to when Pinnacle Skytower will start occupancy? Project is scheduled to complete November 2024, but obviously that’s not going to happen based on current progress. Is there a timeframe builders are required to notify buyers that the project will not be ready in time?

Back