1 Yonge (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

just saw this ad on my laptop, is it for phase 1 or are they launching phase 2?

We Received information about SkyTower At Pinnacle One Yonge and I will share some of them which are not confidential:
PRICE approximately $1,400 per square feet.
Floor premium $1,000 per floor and there are 3 to 4 times Price bump of $10,000 40th, 50th and 60th floor.
UNITS are getting bigger from higher floor s such as 70-95 floors.
UNIT sizes from 520 square feet to 2,500 square feet.
20% deposit in 1 Year.
Higher floor cost per foot $1,600+.

https://www.condoonly.com/Skytower-Pinnacle-One-Yonge-condos

My realtor sold 4 one bedroom units here at around 1350-1450 psf but according to her and to buzzbuzz and talk condo, a lot left to choose from
IMO, super expensive esp. for the area amenities and neighbourhood but guess you're investing for the future

Reactions: AJP
Hi All,

Could I please ask something about this project being a Hotel + Condo complex?

I've heard couple of CondoTel (Condo + hotel) projects having issues with mortgage financing later on. (e.g One King West, Shangri-La, Residences of Yorkville Plaza and the Thompson Residences) How do I make sure this is a residential condominium and will have no issues later on when I take on mortgage from BIG 5 banks?

Thanks in advance!!

Pinnacle International has submitted an amendment for approval to raise the commercial tower with additional height from 140m to 172m, which will essentially blocked the lake view of Skytower from level 47-57. Not sure what they will do to compensate those affected buyers.

Refer to the news here: Hotel Added in Revised Pinnacle One Yonge Commercial Block Plan

Last edited:
Hi, I just recently purchased a south facing unit in 25 Esplanade which is directly facing this build. When it’s done it’s gonna take a bit of my lake view but it should be an impressive tower to look at :)

Without reading the whole thread, can someone summarize the build status of the 3 proposed towers? It looks like they are building the shortest one now, then the plan is to build that tallest sky tower (2024 estimated open date?) and then the middle tower at some point?

Thanks!

Are...are you being facetious?

If this is a serious question, you should purchase at Ice Condos since you really don't care about the building or the residents.
Not a serious question lol, I just want to know since don't have time to get appointments to visit their sales hq so just asking if someone knows something. Plus looking at landmark collections atm might wait for 80+floors

Not a serious question lol, I just want to know since don't have time to get appointments to visit their sales hq so just asking if someone knows something. Plus looking at landmark collections atm might wait for 80+floors
These are places for people to live not a fing investment. Stop treating housing as a way to make money

Back