News   Jul 16, 2024
 391     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 514     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 636     2 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agreed with Kistopher's point. The 1 Bloor East deal is not dead. It's the developer Bazis Int'l is trying to sell 1 Bloor East project to Menkes but this deal is not firmed yet and under negotiation.

I cannot confirm or deny this information but it would not at all be inconsistent with what I know and what I posted above.

What I CAN confirm, however, is that you are likely the same individual as verticalcity and his various incarnations - who thought that using an IP anonymizer will save your skin (except being stupid enough to use the same one as before).

Consider yourself banned once again.

AoD

why do people waste time posting, trying to hide their identity, etc.

do you have nothing else to do? you to go through all the means of getting an IP anonymizer, creating a new account, and then posting things that are clearly not going to be believed by the people of this forum.

just seems like a pointless task.

why would anyone use an IP anonymizer to post at UT?.......hmm.....:confused:

edit: smuncky beat me to it...

I don't see why Bazis would go through with that after selling most units including the $30 000 000 penthouse.
I'm also certain they've preleased all retail space and signed a hotelier, these things just won't be announced yet.

Some balls some people have giving false information...

Because IP can be traced and identity confirmed.

Whether Bazis is a successful developer remains to be seen - but that doesn't excuse someone coming on UT with the intent to wreck havoc.

AoD

well, we all had a little bit of excitement added to our Tuesday evening. I think that some people may hold a grudge and thus want to start a vicious rumour that spins out of control. The thing they overlooked is this is the UT forum, not the US government and we aint buying it.

Is that the school board site?

Yup, you got it. This is my source: http://www.toronto.ca/planning/development_portfolio/pdf/residential_june_2008.pdf

Originally, this project was supposed to be two uber-expensive side-by-side residences. It even went in front of the OMB - http://www.omb.gov.on.ca/e-decisions/pl051284_#1119.pdf. Now it appears they wish to construct a much larger complex. I don't think this constricted site could support the new 8 level condominium complex proposed.

If anyone wants to move this to a new thread, feel free :)

I don't see why Bazis would go through with that after selling most units including the $30 000 000 penthouse.

4% commission = 1.2 million... that's a pretty sweet sale.
One of the draws of owning a condo is no maitenance (lawn care, snow removal, etc.)... If you make that much money, you can easily have a butler, maid, gardener, etc.... Why would you buy a condo? ... I love condos, and I've always lived in condos... but I don't know if I'd pay that much for one... Any details about the unit (size, features, buyer)?

There was an article a while ago on that unit, but I forget the details of it. I know it has an infinity pool overlooking 80 floors above Toronto and it was bought by a Hong Kong businessman I believe.

I was told last week by a 1 Bloor East Sales rep that the name of a European Hotel chain that will lease the first floors of this skyscraper will be announce in mid-August:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back