Ice condos 5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 777
  • Ice condos 7.jpg
    Ice condos 7.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 759
  • Ice condos 8.jpg
    Ice condos 8.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 768
But that's up to you to customize ... no different then a home or anything else, most things look standard here.

I hate those sinks btw, if they're what I think ... they're WAY to flat at the bottom, so it drains terribly ... not water per say, but anything else tends to get left behind and you need to wipe it up your self.

Condo George, could you please delete one of the duplicate posts.

finishes seem so mediocre considering they were sold at over $600 psf 3-4 years ago !

But that's up to you to customize ... no different then a home or anything else, most things look standard here.

I hate those sinks btw, if they're what I think ... they're WAY to flat at the bottom, so it drains terribly ... not water per say, but anything else tends to get left behind and you need to wipe it up your self.

The finishes seem low grade, though. Home Depot. They're still using that ugly Home Depot granite. The price on these things weren't cheap so the finishes are a big disappointment...even for a project that launched a long time ago.

Agree with you on the sinks. I frigging hate them!

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. These suites have the best finishes around.. and are close to what is offered at L tower IMHO.

If you guys feel these are dated... please provide an example of what you feel are updated finishes??

There must be a reason there is so much interest to live in this development.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. These suites have the best finishes around.. and are close to what is offered at L tower IMHO.

If you guys feel these are dated... please provide an example of what you feel are updated finishes??

My suite in CityPlace has better finishes! These look more like the "investor package" options that were offered at Luna, not the standard packages. We have better cabinets, better fixtures, better tile, and a better backsplash IMO. I like the appliances, but those are easy to replace.

My interest in living there would be the building itself. Great location, great looking building. The interior finishes though, I'd be making a lot of changes once moving in. Not having to make any changes is part of the reason I bought at Luna.

Last edited:
CG - That Travertine Marble looks pretty good in the bathrooms, gives a different look than the 1/8" ceramic at cityplace or infinity

"best finishes around"? Where have you been looking. It's all a matter of taste, but to say this is as good as it gets in Toronto. I have to disagree with you.

Furthermore, this building was marketed to the investor crowd who don't give 2 poops about finishes.

The design just looks dated for such a modern looking building. Take a look at Market Wharf, the Gooderham condos, hell, some of the newer condos in Liberty Village. Even they don't look as dated as this one.

Burano was finished a year ago?

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Maple Leaf Square has the same stupid sink
$(KGrHqZHJCoFCm7uc,G2BQ)fUZZIgw~~48_20.JPG

dated, cheap finishes.

Attachments

• $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 612

The Berczy. Done.

"best finishes around"? Where have you been looking. It's all a matter of taste, but to say this is as good as it gets in Toronto. I have to disagree with you.

Furthermore, this building was marketed to the investor crowd who don't give 2 poops about finishes.

The design just looks dated for such a modern looking building. Take a look at Market Wharf, the Gooderham condos, hell, some of the newer condos in Liberty Village. Even they don't look as dated as this one.

Burano was finished a year ago?

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Maple Leaf Square has the same stupid sink
$(KGrHqZHJCoFCm7uc,G2BQ)fUZZIgw~~48_20.JPG

dated, cheap finishes.

I see a huge difference in the ice pics vs examples provided. I think you need to do some more homework.

Wow! Cityplace has come a long long way..
I'm no expert in finishes but id rather have 3/8 travertine marble than 1/8 up to 1/4 ceramic any day. And did you change up that tile Eyeroll..

I don't like the look of that tile in those pictures. As others mentioned, it looks dated. Looks like my grandma's house. The tile choices in CityPlace are much more modern and suit the buildings. I had a chance to change my tile, as two tiles were cracked. Instead, I chased for the exact same tile. It looks much better than the tile in those pictures posted earlier.

The backsplash at Ice makes the kitchen look like it belongs in a Ramada or Best Western (The area by the closet where the coffee maker is usually sitting) and doesn't appeal to me at all.

Last edited:

Back