Mississauga Chicago Condos | ?m | 36s | Daniels | Kirkor

July 5-08

2640660159_7e689feb20_m.jpg

2640660007_9aa78c2792_m.jpg

I suppose its true that it is all just a marketing game ... they can call it brownstones, villas, estates, greens, manors, whatever that sells!

However with respect to the building name matter, I think if a building is successful and promient in its context, people would recognize it by its name ... (or is it just me, I may think of places like NY Towers and Pier 27 by its name ~) =D

Sometimes yes. But when you consider the sheer volume of new condos built in the GTA, no one is going to rememeber all of them.

pic posted by Jasonzed over at SSC....fencing going up on the site just east of One Park Tower (Chicago in the distance)...appears to be getting ready for Daniel's next phase in Mississauga...

mississauga058.jpg

-the 'brownstones' at Chicago, btw, are sold out....

Interesting info. If they're sold out already, it's not really surprising. There's not many units!

They sold out on the first day. I think it was within something like 4 hours, but considering the number and location it's not all that surprising.

and Chicago is now beginning the first level above grade....all MCC pics by Jasonzed at SSC...

mississauga318.jpg

I love that blue billboard near the bottom of the pic, it says,"One Park Tower - Coming Soon!" As the fully-complete tower looms behind. You would think Daniels would put the 60 minutes of effort required into painting over it...

On 23rd St. in New York there is an apartment block called London Terrace Gardens.
You'll find the New York Private Residences on North Lake Shore Dr and the Parc Paris Apartments on West Carmen in Chicago.
Then there are Manhattan Lofts in Cape Town, South Africa.
The Egyptian is a famous theatre in Los Angeles.
There are 13 places named Rome in the United States.
You can stay at the Hotel California in Barcelona, or rent in one of several Barcelona Apartments in California, and while I did stay once at the Hotel Arizona in Florence, I have never visited the town of Florence, Arizona.

People name things after places all over the world! Yawn!

Back