Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

I had mine done on Monday . Can’t really complain about anything there was one minor issue with the internet box ( enclosure in closet ) as it didn’t close properly but other than that everything seems good

I had mine done on Monday . Can’t really complain about anything there was one minor issue with the internet box ( enclosure in closet ) as it didn’t close properly but other than that everything seems good
cool, thanks!

Still no word for PDI \ Occupancy for 10 Gibbs (Park Terraces South). Waiting patiently...
FYI there's a group on facebook that was started for the community "Valhalla Town Square Community"

Just want some feedback from people who have already moved in into the high rise tower building. Are all the elevators working? How has the moving been? Can I bring some small kitchen items on occupancy day when I pick up my keys.

Had my PDI 10 Gibbs 6th floor-microwave was missing; a broken kitchen cabinet door. Friend on 7th also missing microwave. Did anybody move in yet ? They gave me and other move in date of June 24, but 4pm was no good,since we are working. The number to book the key pickup is useless since they do not call back.
Seems from above posts Melissa and office no answer . Edilcan email had A D Rcco researched it HQ phone listed as 416 6638434 with email of www.edilcan.com...maybe we can get better answers from main office with or from board of directors ? any ideas ? will check the Valhalla community if Facebook....anybody move in yet ?

Just want some feedback from people who have already moved in into the high rise tower building. Are all the elevators working? How has the moving been? Can I bring some small kitchen items on occupancy day when I pick up my keys.
were you able to move in yet and how was the parking, elevator situation? called Rogers to set up internet they said building was not ready yet for internet ?

Had my PDI 10 Gibbs 6th floor-microwave was missing; a broken kitchen cabinet door. Friend on 7th also missing microwave. Did anybody move in yet ? They gave me and other move in date of June 24, but 4pm was no good,since we are working. The number to book the key pickup is useless since they do not call back.
Seems from above posts Melissa and office no answer . Edilcan email had A D Rcco researched it HQ phone listed as 416 6638434 with email of www.edilcan.com...maybe we can get better answers from main office with or from board of directors ? any ideas ? will check the Valhalla community if Facebook....anybody move in yet ?
I said this earlier , since we’re having troubles reaching them now just imagine if we have issues with our units etc , how hard will it be to get a hold of them then … to be honest not a good start with this crew

were you able to move in yet and how was the parking, elevator situation? called Rogers to set up internet they said building was not ready yet for internet ?
Not yet. Picking up my keys this Wednesday on 30th. I called property manager number and was told pick up times are between 2.30pm to 4.30 pm.

Are you in the park terrace north or south building?

N, also did you all give the occupancy fee cheques for 1 year ? if they have it should there be some sort of specific performance in terms of getting access to some person, manager to get delivery, parking info, locker, keys..since our entry for the 2 units is being hampered by the buildings non performance, they did assign us the date to us to move in on their terms and now? has anybody actually moved in yet ? is there internet ?

Edillcan.com website is not built yet... un-avoidable delay maybe?

Attachments

• Edilcan.JPG
    Edilcan.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 171

Back